This Weeks New Purchases 8th May

Ordered from chemical...

A Boy Called Joni - Green Astronauts [black Hole]

Native feat Ani - Believe In Me (Vsag Remixes) [baroque]

Gabriel & Dresden - Tracking Treasure Down (Remixes) [Organised Nature]

Finally Green Astronauts is out, get in. The VSag remixes disc is some nice dark progressive stuff and i decided to get hold of the Group Therapy mix of TTD after Andy Moor dropped it on friday and sent the club wild. May be adding some new headphones & a record box to that list soon...

Black Hole & the related Tiesto run lables are always a joke, they take forever with tunes that people want to try and build up the anticipation, if 'Green Astronauts' wasn't the belting tune it is i wouldn't bother with it as i've had in on a Niklas Harding demo for about 5months.

johan gielen - psychical overdrive (blackhole tp)

mojado - arena (blackhole tp)

sharooz - hell yeah (mofi cdr)

re:locate - vogue (galactic cdr)

ferry corsten - fire (robbie rivera unreleased mix)(postiva cdr)

david forbes - close ur eyes (dj choose!!!!) (monster cdr)

and yet to burn cause if***in cant!!!!!! warrior - warrior (fat kid rmx)

Not a great fan of fatkid productions, just seemed to take the heart out of tunes like Southern Sun & particularly 'Be As One', the original Sasha version is streets ahead of it. I don't really know what you can do to a remix of Warrior, the original was so simple with the vocal and that huge bass from Michael Woods, that said the Da Hool remix was pretty hot.

I don't really know what you can do to a remix of Warrior, the original was so simple with the vocal and that huge bass from Michael Woods, that said the Da Hool remix was pretty hot.

I preferred the promo that went out of Warrior originally and not the released version, where Woods later tinkered with the bassline, shifted the piano section about and then added more vocal in verse. Annoying!

mojado  - arena (blackhole tp)

Mojado have never eclipsed their first two releases 'Naranja' is timeless and El Toro was a wicked tune, not really been into their latest efforts. Very samey.

Perfect 10 - 'Pacific 202' [F&W]

Warrior - 'Warrior' (Fatkid Remix) [white]

Emmie - 'More Than This' (Original & Translucid Vocal Mixes) [Manifesto]

Members Of Mayday vs Superchumbo - '10 Revolutions In 01' [white]

Agenda - 'Heaven' (Lange Remix) [iNCredible Traxx]

Bleachin - 'Peakin' (Big Love)' (Darude Vocal Mix / Unreleased Darude Dub) [white]

Karin de Ponti - 'Hypnobounce' (Jasmin Mix) [Nukleuz]

Mauro Picotto - 'Baguette/Underground' [bXR]

David Forbes - 'Simpatico' (Original & Scanners' Remix) [Red Monkey]

Unknown - 'People In Da House' [white]

Digger - 'The Godfather / Recalling 86 (Episode III)' [Casa Nostra]

vinyl- brisky - now and forever (fred baker mix)!!!

dan stone - made in bahrain, marcel woods - monotone, and silencer - drown in me (hemstock and jennings/flash brothers mixes)

that metallica thing is good!! got it ordered and in the shop today! is the w/l the martin roth mix?? think it has crystal waters on the flip side??

Don't think it's the Martin Roth mix mate. Think it's just the original bootleg.

Archived