For a Laugh...

Aza

Right guys...

After sorting out my folders and all on my hard drive I discovered a tune that me and my friend made when we were around 14 on Dance ejay (LMAO!!!)

At the time I was well into ejay and used the software for messing round. Me and my mate were both just getting into music and its funny listening back to it seeing how far we come.

I am a dj and he plays the guitar (and occasional vox) in a band. For this tune we both selected samples and stuff we wanted to use for a laugh and arranged them together before polishing off stuff.

Anyhows, the tunes is linked below (thanks to noff & bjorn - cant wait to get me own space...) If you feel like checking it out download it for a laugh :) Your thoughts would be welcomed though.

(Right Click > Save Target As)

.mp3]http://www.djnoff.com/Bjorn/Fallon_-_Evolu..._[AzaRemix].mp3

I had a friend who used Dance EJay 2.0 or something, very limited piece of software but great for throwing ideas about and letting your musicality out in the early stages :D

This this well funny Aza matey, you've even done a nice outro section to mix out of, lol!!

Cheers Tim - thanks for the feedback :)

Yeh great laugh - I still have the software, but think my music has come a long way since DANCE! However, there are actually a few decent samples on there.

We both choose the riffs and effects etc and I arranged them :P

I love the break down bit in the middle and the phat snare :)

Good laugh nevertheless, worth the punt :D

Archived