Lots of Jules audio to come

Neuro

After a quick move around of things, I think a dedicated section to Jules mixes and audio clips is in order...

Eventually probably an FTP server will replace this in the future, but thats a while away so for the time being, I plan to have all of Jules' Essential Mixes plus miscellaneous radio mixes of his right here. After all, it is an archive, right? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well I am here, I haven't managed to sort our internet connection at home yet but I'm in the Languages department block using the PCs that are apparently "STRICTLY for academic work". So I've logged on.

Haven't been around much due to the reasons above but I promise you all on here and guests that the site is very much under much development offline. The University sets will be the first to appear on here... maybe I'm biased but the transition into the second hour of the Durham set is something VERY special. As KR said - watch this space! :D

Should be easy, just use those double red/white male leads to connect :thumbsup:

Really excited about the prospect of you ripping those tapes mate... they take a while but once they're captured digitally on your PC we have them forever :)

I cant wait too, there is some amazing stuff.

I've got a Judge Jules recording for about an hour and a half of Jules live @ Sound City 1997 live in oxford, anyone remember that? it was amazing, had BBE - Desire, Trevor Reilly - Down In The Underground, tunes like that, really great set ! :)

I've got some recordings of Jules filling in for Pete Tong on the Essential Selection and some E-Mixes, I think I've got over 60-70 tapes of full jules shows, 1 hour on each side of the tape! :o

I've got hundreds of tapes of Jules's shows but some of the earlier ones(2001) are edited. I suppose l'm lazy as l just find it so easy to record Jules's shows onto cassette and then listen to them whilst driving around in the car. I've always used 90mins tapes.

I've got a Judge Jules recording for about an hour and a half of Jules live @ Sound City 1997 live in oxford, anyone remember that? it was amazing, had BBE - Desire, Trevor Reilly - Down In The Underground, tunes like that, really great set !

I had a snippet of that somewhere! Amazing set, absolutely incredible I cant believe you have this. Do you have a tracklisting or a date?

This track was in it, do you remember?

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/audio/u...nown/id068a.mp3

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/audio/u...nown/id068b.mp3

An atmosphere created during that track, even when it starts skipping at the end, I think Jules spins it back and just starts Energy 52 up :o

• 6 months later...

lol never noticed this msg of yours Tim....I'll find the tape soon, had some wicked speed garage on it too!

Giselle Jackson - Love Commandments (Remix)

Todd Terry - It's Over Now (Loop Da Loop Remix)

wicked stuff!

Isn't this by Limited Growth?

Apparently so, a bloke called Andrew Dugdale also emailed me a while back and said the same thing - any idea what mix it is Quadrant?

Cheers Simon would be grateful if you hunted this Oxford set down :)

• 1 year later...

Ok well 2 years on, and we are on our way to assembling something really rather good. I've got a new platform for logging in and downloading mixes securely, with access to Fuzzy's Danish mirrors too - it's not finished and it's taking some time but it will be on it's way very soon!

Lucky also I've found lots more of audio at home for you all to enjoy as well, lots more unknown tracks as well, so rest assured I am compiling something special for everyone... just wait til October and a big batch of new audio will be unleashed. Watch this space.... :)

you just have to love The Archives...I wonder if the Judge himself reads this forum, without sounding rude/obnoxious/arsey but this forum alone is miles better than his own on judgejules.net

i think everyone who uses the forum appreciates the hard work you guys put in. Especially going out of your way to hit us with the Jules Audio (Simcut, Fuzzy, Traill seem to bless us with some great downloads).

Thanks for sharing those with us all.

Archived