Good luck for tonight Bjorny - you swedish homo!

Simcut

Gutted your set was cut short - you should have run late yourself!

Looks quite exposed up there - can't adjust the flies if theyre undone with that kind of view:

2b4e4e3b-a8b2-409c-9cd3-f6edc0dd5e0f.jpg

aha, finally no homo comment from quadders!

I made a bit of aschool boy by wearing flip flops to dj in - when i finished i went on the dancefloor which was as sticky as superglue - my flipflops did not enjoy that i tell ya!!!

Great photos mate 8-) You look the business up there. Shame you had your set cut short, but however long you they gave you, it will still have gone by very quickly :wink:

Some great tunes there; superb choice with The Killers remix :wink: :lol:

I made a bit of aschool boy by wearing flip flops to dj in - when i finished i went on the dancefloor which was as sticky as superglue - my flipflops did not enjoy that i tell ya!!!

Slightly caj look - DJ'ing in flipflops?? :? Better than tight bright T-shirt I guess...

Quality pics. Looks as if everyone was enjoying your set, hands in the air and all that. :) Also thought you looked really confident in the video, you were well into it. :lol: Just a pity the sound wasn't too good (on the video). Was that the 10 Revolutions tune on the video. :?:

yeh, cheers chrisie!! yeah camera's aint to clever on the sound qual but u can still correctly make out 10 revolutions!

I was not nervous whatso ever, wierd ey!

Archived