Judge Jules Friday 12th February 1999 (Tracklist Complete!)

Simcut

Another show I got on tape which has no tracklist, building it now! ;)

1. Invisible Man - Give A Little Love

2. Lenny De Ice - We Are IE (Johan S. Toxic Mix)

3. Moonlightaz - Word Up

4. Underworld - Push Upstairs

5. Junior O - Echo Vibes (The Story Of O)

6. The Puerto Rican Mob - Cut The Bulls*** Man (The Soundtrack E.P.)

7. Jedi Knights - Return Of The Jedis

8. Roland Klinkenberg - Inner Laugh

9. Ian Pooley - Chord Memory (Daft Punk Remix)

10. MC Bass - Louder!

11. Yomanda - Synth & Strings

12. StoneBridge - All Nite Long (Stockholm Sound Clash Vol. 1)

13. Ruff Driverz Presents Arrola - La Musica (Untidy Dub)

14. Kulay - Burn (Judge Jules Mix)

15. DJ Manta - Holdin On

16. ID

17. ID - This World

18. Faithless - Bring The Family Back (Jan Driver Mix)

19. Johnny Shaker - Pearl River (Vocal Mix)

Half Hour Mix

20. Lovechild - Liberta (Moonman Mix)

21. Jark Prongo - Movin Thru Your System (Dave Clarke Mix)

22. Friends Of Matthew - Out There (Lange Mix)

23. ATB - 9pm (Till I Come) (Signum Mix)

24. Summer Madness - Feeling Good

25. Fire & Ice - What You Are For Me

26. DJ Wag - Man On The Moon

One of the best half hour mixes I've heard! :D

• 8 months later...
Now archived on the new site!

Your a big tease 'cos we can't access the new site yet. :(

Im not trying to be a tease.... I am doing archiving of tracklists on the new site, its taking me AAAAGES... Im having to copy and paste every tracklist from the old pages, put it in the new format, unbold it all, unitalic it all, then bold all the unknowns and white labels and then link it all to the new main pages for each year......etc......etc...... and I've just finished 1999! :(

Im not trying to be a tease.... I am doing archiving of tracklists on the new site, its taking me AAAAGES... Im having to copy and paste every tracklist from the old pages, put it in the new format, unbold it all, unitalic it all, then bold all the unknowns and white labels and then link it all to the new main pages for each year......etc......etc...... and I've just finished 1999! :(

Everyone appreciates it mate, will be fantastic when they're all done & ready to go

Sorry, I was only joking, really appreciate all the work you are putting in on the new site. :thumbsup:

Sounds bloody tedious to me! Good effort :thumbsup:

The transfer of info is all worth it as it will only have to be done once... Simon's been a legend helping me transfer it over, as I'm a busy bee over in Spain :wink:

Wicked looking show again, I love the way his Friday shows had no structure, he just came on played whatever he felt like for two hours & didn't worry about needless features, etc.

Totally agree!

Archived