Purchases 15th May

With Jason seemingly abstaning from purchases :wink: i find myself starting the thread once more. Ordered from juno...

Clubbervision pres Tech Amplifier 'Phase, Lock, Loop' [Park]

Johan Gielen 'Physical Overdrive' [black Hole]

Simon & Shaker 'Zero' [EE]

Tiesto pres. 'In Search of Sunrise V Sampler' [Magik Muzik]

Finally decided that the Tiesto Sampler was worth the money simply cos it contains the new excellent Matt Dekay tune and i'm also really gettin into the Tom Cloud tune aswell :D As usual i'll try and feature as many new tunes as poss on sunday's show, plus i got a few new tracks from last week that didn't make the cut as it was a classics show 8-)

Mr.Sam - Insight (Maelstrom)

Good to see ya going with Maelstrom release mate, saving a tidy sum and getting the best mixes (i assume you've had the Aira Force/T4L mix package)

Angels And Airwaves -The Adventure 7" Pic Disc

Not a fan of this mate, hope they have some better material lined up for when they support Foo Fighters, Strokes & Subways in a months time.

Mr.Sam - Insight (Maelstrom)

Good to see ya going with Maelstrom release mate, saving a tidy sum and getting the best mixes (i assume you've had the Aira Force/T4L mix package)

yeah the T4l & Airawave mixes, miles better than the other disc, only £3.99 in hmv too. :wink:

A lot cheaper by not buying vinyl!  :lol:  £1.25 per version of Jewel anyhows off Audiojelly!

Yeah, was gonna do that, but I'm steadily building my 4 Strings vinyl collection up and I needed something to oreder with Oakenfold's tune :wink:

Archived