Electro house mix from me....

Ok score is that a few of us got togther, fellow dj's. Picked out 30 mins worth of our records. put our names in a hat and then picked some one elses out. I ended up with "electro house" apparently.

hard to mix when your not feeling anything from it and when its not the stuff u usally play! but i gave it a go!

Can be downloaded here at

Tl are:

Sasha & Maria - Be as one

DJM - Music is groovin (John Mae Remix)

Symhony of Love - Quantum Leap ( Org mix)

Departure - She Turns

Arpiction - Don walk away

Airwave Prgressive Aggerssive

Freakquent Flyers - Longwave

markus schulz - coldharbout slectors

I think that a lot of people fall into the trap of simply labelling this kind of tunage as 'warm-up' obviosuly at a trance night this is used to warm up and get the crowd going. But i reckon i cld easily get into a prog trance set in a club as much as a full on set if the tune selection is correct. Think of some of Armin's sets and there is a lot of Prog stuff in it and it goes off. Cannot beat a Dj like Markus Schulz playing before a trance jock though by the time the headline DJ comes on the crowd are his to do whatever he likes with, a good warm-up set can basically shape the entire evening and i'd say 99% a good warm-up set makes or breaks and evening

Agreed like any genre theers yer mellow stuff then yer more full on stuff etc...  a good hour or so easing things in gentlys the way oh yes...

8-) A man of taste :lol:

Archived