Crasher - The Reckoning 28-05-06 (This Sun)

Had been looking at going up to Sheffield for this as the lineup is probably the best non-festival lineup i think i've ever seen. Doesn't look too promising for me though as no one seems willing to make the journey. Might be a last minute thing but doubt it. Have a top night anyway Bjorn

yep will be a top night - ALF is going too so plan to meet him at some point!

Oh yeah, and hardwick is on the bill too, forgot to put him down!

Tim man, I`ve been busy also, we`ll have to catch up soon. Lots to tell ya. 8-) .

Yes I`m off the gatecrasher tomorrow. Really looking 4ward to it. Good line up, decent company - perfect.

BTW - I have a free spare ticket if anyone wants it ?. Will be getting there bout 10pm so let me know asap otherwise it will be wasted.

Hey Guys, would like to appologies for my absence over the last two weeks but i had to make a promise to my self from MSN and message boards in order to get all my Uni work finished, as i am on the all day and didnt get any work done. This dessision had to be made or I would fail my degree, I have a fall day of essay writting tomorrow and then I have finished my and will no longer be a student.

This obviously means that I am missing this truellly amazin line up tonight. I have just finished for the day at 1.30 am and i have just recieved a call from the Might Sweed Bjorn and amongst the crowd noise i could just make out Air For Life, sounded so good. Im so gutted i aint there and think i am gonna go sulk my way to sleep now!

Hope everyone is cool though look forward to catching up with you guys this week!

Eazy.

Hey Guys, would like to appologies for my absence over the last two weeks but i had to make a promise to my self from MSN and message boards in order to get all my Uni work finished, as i am on the all day and didnt get any work done. This decision had to be made or I would fail my degree.

A tough one matey, hope you get it all done.

Bjorn also texted me at about 1am proclaiming his love for cheeseburgers... looking forward the pics later - at least you weren't there to rinse the camera. :wink:

at the moment im close to death i reckon, so i'll show u later (ive uploaded the pics to dontstayin - just gotta wait for clearance)!

Report to come - in a word - amazing.

Archived