Bjorn's last few posts

Quadrant

Just want to point out to everyone on here a selection of Bjorn's withering demise in contributions to the board, as well as lack of humour, and poor footwear selection whilst DJing:

• Forum: Open Chat Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:03 am Subject: New Headphones & Record Bag

good effort mate!

Forum: Open Chat Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:39 pm Subject: New Headphones & Record Bag

pish :thumbsdown:

Forum: Open Chat Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:01 pm Subject: Post Your Latest Tracklist

what a choooooooooooon!

Forum: Open Chat Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:48 pm Subject: F.A.O you Tech Heads

most random replys ever!!!

For this I recommend he spend 7 years in the gaol, picking tar from a rope and eating guinea pigs with spoons.

It's all about context :P I think that 'Praiseworthy Tunes' is indeed a chooooon! and i feel my purchases were indeed a 'good effort' hence i have no issue with those posts 8-)

It's all about context  :P  I think that 'Praiseworthy Tunes' is indeed a chooooon! and i feel my purchases were indeed a 'good effort' hence i have no issue with those posts  8-)

why thanku mr.bailey. Some of us know what we're on about :wink:

U got praiseworthy on sniper or that marco v sampler thingy?

U got praiseworthy on sniper or that marco v sampler thingy?

The Marco V 'Combi:Nations' sampler. Probably the best album/compilation sampler i've ever purchased.

Quadrant - I have absolutely no issue with the jester :lol:

Do you have an issue with the lovely jester above your post? :P

i'd say more of a 'interest' - quadders comments are becoming to sound decidedly homosexual!

Ive got on sniper (praiseworthy tunes) cost me an arm & a leg!

Ive got on sniper (praiseworthy tunes) cost me an arm & a leg!

I remember hearing Marco V play it loads back about 2 and a half years ago i always loved and could never find it anywhere largely as i had no idea about the ID, Then at the Armin 9 hr back in March 04 i was sittin upstairs at Gods totally nackered, i heard it coming in and legged it to the floor cos it was just that damn good. I finally found it in Massive Records Brum. Was flicking through and found the sampler which i was after primarily for the Thomas Datt mix of 'I Feel You' and the Marco V Remix of 'Pride's Paranoia' i was gona get it without even listening to the flip.

Then i stuck the needle on it and knew straight away, best £12.99 i ever spent on a sampler. Hammered the tune for about 6months solid.

I remember... i was gona get it without even listening to the flip. Then i stuck the needle on it and knew straight away, best £12.99 i ever spent on a sampler. Hammered the tune for about 6months solid.

It's that instant feeling isn't it of "knowing" you're going to like the record...doesn't happen to me very often these days!

I know what you're saying mate and it's great when that happens but on this occassion it was just finally hearing that tune that i'd been hearing out so much. I turned round to one of my mates who was there and just said 'this is it, i've finally found that tune' he knew straight away which one it was.

Archived