Jules's album tracks.......

Briggsy

Are these set to be released on Vinyl at all? I'd like to know the following if anyone has any info........

1. Is Keep Me Running likely to be released with the Fabio Stein remix?

2. Is Keep me Running likely to have the dub mix on the B-side? When Jules was playing it as a dub in its early days, i much preferred that to the vocal mix. The vocal doesn't do it any justice IMO. "So Special" was also played as a dub, but cam eout with a vocal - which was dire.

3. Are Alma-Fe, Requiem For Rascals and Without Love all going to be released on Vinyl? They're all awesome tunes!

4. Is the Jules album on CD unmixed? If so, i'll buy that so that I can play them anyway until (if) the vinyl's are released.

1, 2 & 3.

i should imagine some releases on individual singles or a sampler will mayeb come out after the album is out, probably too early to say, unless dormouse has any info??

4. The cd is unmixed, albeit short tracks on the whole - typical jules short tunes, might have a job for u there Tremor :wink:

Can't wait to get it next week, fingers crossed no more delays!

Regarding shorter tunes appearing on the CD album - if you hunt down vinyl copies inidividually of the tracks you want (that is, if they ever come out on vinyl) then usually the full (longer) mix is on there.

Chicane have done this in the past but to just discredit everything I just said, Hi-gate's vinyl album samplers were also edited :?

Not sure how Jules will go about this, i imagine he will release some singles with full remix packages (tunes that have remixes will probably be the singles) and then just shove the rest on the album. Possibility of a sampler i would think is small, he may have them out as downloads instead. Best track i've heard so far is 'Ordinary Day' the Above & Beyond edit is superb.

When it's released over here, Ordinary Day will be the first single. Not sure how he'll go about it from there, because obviously there are 4 versions of "Keep Me Running" (vocal, dub, new vocal and Fabio Stein remix...)

The CD is unmixed, and most of the tracks in full length are around 6/7 minutes....

Ha ha.

Fabio Stein 'Tran 4' is out on Maelstrom records soon. Fabio's also remixing my latest tune "Obstruction", and I've just completed my remix of his tune "Techtris" too!

I don't work for a record company sadly!

Top news for ya there mate, having a Fabio Stein Remix of your track and similarily remixing his should really help boost your profile and get your name out there.

Ha ha.

Fabio Stein 'Tran 4' is out on Maelstrom records soon. Fabio's also remixing my latest tune "Obstruction", and I've just completed my remix of his tune "Techtris" too!

I don't work for a record company sadly!

Great news!!

That doesn't help with the £150 though............. :lol::lol:

Fabio is knocking out some great stuff at the moment!!

I don't think i've heard your "Obstruction" track though :(

A couple of weeks ago I ordered a book off a second-hand retailer through Amazon to help me in preparation for my Latin American Texts exam this morning. I've just come back from the exam this morning and guess what - the book's arrived :roll:

A couple of weeks ago I ordered a book off a second-hand retailer through Amazon to help me in preparation for my Latin American Texts exam this morning. I've just come back from the exam this morning and guess what - the book's arrived :roll:

Typical that is, always the way though.

Archived