JJ.net defectors to this board

Quadrant

What's sparked all the move towards this board?

Good to see yet more people on here - I never signed up to the other board but from browsing that shark pool of a board I'm glad so far you're all the decent people... though that Burien guys does make me laugh, he's crackers.

Good to see yet more people on here - I never signed up to the other board but from browsing that shark pool of a board I'm glad so far you're all the decent people... though that Burien guys does make me laugh, he's crackers.

i follow graeme. i love him.

This will never be as big as the official board Quaddy, but hopefully more helpful and useful especially with all the audio on here... though we are beginning to sound like old gits on here after slating the new fomat of Jules' show :roll:

Welcome guys, great to have you on here anyway :thumbsup:

I'm feeling the love today.

You know it. Steer clear of Bjorn on here though, he might take that too literally :thumbsup:

whatch it now quadrant, better be careful what u say now :P

I started using JJ.net board and then Tim helped me out with some recording software :thumbsup:, that's when i found this board as he invited me to check it out.

AH yes, Burian. The one that only plays illegal Mp3's :shock:

He's guy the randomly who jumbles words sentences in too mate. :|

I don't post much on there (50 posts i think) but some people on there seem sound, guess with boards like that though there are always gona be little groups of people that are idiots, same on the GK board, this one doesn't have any little cliques as such everyone seems to get along and when there's some piss taking to be done it's very much a group effort :lol:

:lol:  Edited I see!  :wink: I'm not sure if thats the correct word/spelling even! ha ha

Must admit l wasn't sure either so looked it up in the dictionary.

Clique; An exclusive group of friends or associates. :lol:

Hopefully there wont be too many more JJ.net ppl defecting here, cause a lot of them are complete d***heads.

Only some but I don't think they'd fit in here 8-)

Archived