HTFR Raided???

bigsteve

HAHA, I agree, they are hopeless.

They had sent me a record 2 years after i ordered it, totally forgot i had.

:shock: That's the worst example i've ever heard of stores doing that, and i thought chemical were bad for sending me a record bag without a zip on it :roll:

Stocking illegal bootlegs and dodgy CDs is what i heard.

Interestingly I read a comment just two weeks ago on a dance music chat site. The anonymous person wrote a long message, but included was this:

I also want to ask why your HTFR are so good at pushing Bootlegs within the scene. if you add a record to your wish list, nealy every email is to say "We now have the following item in stock" Only to find it is a dirty distorted Bootleg. I am told you work very closley with your Distributors and your wishlist system seems a little suspect.

I would be very careful pushing Bootlegs as there are consequences.

Consequences it seems, HTFR may have only just discovered.

Source: bay-c.co.uk

:shock:  That's the worst example i've ever heard of stores doing that, and i thought chemical were bad for sending me a record bag without a zip on it  :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: That just struck me as being very funny.

I second that! although I never got sent a record from HTFr that differed from what I actually ordered! my one and only order from DMF years ago, 2 of 3 items were different to what I had ordered! hope they cxrash and bloodeay burn!

Archived