Ferry Corsten - L.E.F.

This is now out in Holland, but does anyone know when its likely to get a UK release? Good TL, although strange how 'I Love You' is a bonus track :?

Tracklisting:

01. Intro

02. Are You Ready

03. Fire (Feat. Simon LeBon)

04. L.E.F.

05. Into The Dark (Feat. Howard Jones)

06. Galaxia

07. Beautiful

08. Possession

09. On My Mind

10. Down On Love

11. Forever

12. Watch Out

13. Junk (Feat. Guru)

14. Cubikated

15. Freefalling

16. I Love You (Bonus track)

Armin spun three of these tunes back to back to back on last nights ASOT, 'I Love You' is a superb track been around for about two years though now, which is another one to add to our list of 'please release it now you record company b*stards!' :lol:

Armin spun three of these tunes back to back to back on last nights ASOT, 'I Love You' is a superb track been around for about two years though now, which is another one to add to our list of 'please release it now you record company b*stards!'  :lol:

Yeah, was listening to ASOT last night and realised that the album must be out now cos of all the Ferry tunes in there. I Love You is indeed a superb track and has been on my wants list for a while... :(

£15 off eBay is a bit steep I reckon, I'll just wait 3 weeks. I've waited this long for I Love You, so whats another 3 weeks

By the way, all the different versions for different continenst hav a different bonus track, and the Japan release has a chuffing DVD extra with live footage and music vids on!

I like the "Intro" tracks of these - Armin has done a few and generally whilst people skip over them they're brilliant. I look forward to a UK release though I might indulge in the Dutch release to cream over instead.

I like the "Intro" tracks of these - Armin has done a few and generally whilst people skip over them they're brilliant. I look forward to a UK release though I might indulge in the Dutch release to cream over instead.

The Intro 'Forever Today' on Tiesto's album 'Just Be' is a wicked track remember at Global 04 when he had some technitian start it off then just as the big string section begins to move into the beats he came running up the stairs and the crowd went crazy, it was all downhill after that though :roll:

OT: Tom, I just noticed in your sig that there is a DJ called Franco Baresi? wtf, I wondered what he was doing after AC Milan! ;) haha

He's a dude from trancemixers, talented guy dnt ask me about the name though i have no idea if it's a piss take or genuine

Is that Noff's surname! Brilliant. :D

Yeah Franco Baresi used to play for AC Milan for his whole career, good memory Mr Simcut! He retired a decade ago but what a player!

It's good he's got into DJ'ing now at the age of 46 :thumbsup:

Thanks to a bit of help :wink: I've now downloaded this from dance-tunes.com. Bit of a long-winded situation cos they say they take Switch, but its only for Bundles purchases :? 13 credits for a 16 track album isn't bad though 8-)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived