Hello everyone, just thought i'd say hi because im new

DeAnO

Hi people, Just wanted to introduce myself as im new to this site. My name is Dean, im 22 years old and come from a town called Ayr in Scotland. My favourite djs is Eddie Halliwell, Paul Van Dyk, Judge Jules and Marco V. My main interest is traveling about the country to bigger events like Global gathering, Creamfields, Godskitchen and Coloursfest which ive just done last weekend and met the legend himself Judge Jules. My favourtite night out has to be the inside out night at the arches in Glasgow which hosts the biggest and best names about. Hope this lets u know a little more about me and that we chat soon. Bye :D

hey dean.

Glad ya signed up, this is a decent board and very friendly and going on what I've learnt from our previous convo's it is right up your street!

You will find lots of mixes here from the likes of us, which I know you love, and should also help you on your way as you climb up through the bedroom djing experience with those new cdjs you got ;)

Welcome deano, sounds like another quality memebe! no need to aks where ure from or any of that, haha!

Wait till Craig & Steve see this, i bet craig will have met u! lol!

Welcome, Deano.

You must firstly remember that this is unlike any other messageboard because there's actually no idiots on here, which we all take much pride in. Sure there's humour, a bit of piss-taking and irrelevant stuff but there's also a great deal of information, help, and audio on here which, combined with the spirit of the lads and the lovely Chrissie, makes us all a close-knit yet open, welcoming team or knowledge-heads. :D

[Quad receives cash]

Wish I'd gone to Coloursfest now, seems everyone on here went! Was too far to travel in fairness though.

You must firstly remember that this is unlike any other messageboard because there's actually no idiots on here, which we all take much pride in. Sure there's humour, a bit of piss-taking and irrelevant stuff but there's also a great deal of information

Hmmmm, I missed that bit of the site. Has anyone got the link to that part of the site? :lol:

I have to agree its good fun on here, I love my trance but dont DJ so am not that hot on tuneage etc. I have learnt loads though and will continue to use this board for as long as possible, now uni is over it will also make life easier in terms of keeping up!!

Cheers for all the Info and Help Guys :wink:

Archived