What a Coincidence..

Aza

by the off chance today, i recommended to dean to sign up to the board.

he recently visited colourfest like some of you's. he sent me a file of halliwell and I am fairly certain (which is a major major coincidence) that tim, steve and jules briefly walk past!

how crazy is that!

you can check the link out here - let us know what you think!

http://www.djnoff.com/aza/eddie_halliwell.MOV

Hi Aza, just wanted to say ur eyes dont lie. Just after i took that video Jules came on to play a blinding set live for radio1 in the outside arena. Was a bit annoyed that Mr Halliwells set didnt get broadcasted live as it was one of the better ones ive heard him play. The whole outcome of radio1 being at the outside area was amazing as the place was jumping, the sun was shining and everybody was having a great time.

Glad u like the video, wish i had done more as the sound and picture quility is good. Can i just ask who tim & steve is? Are they members of this site too and what were they doing at coloursfest to be that close to the decks.

Tim = Traill

Steve = Bigsteve!!

haha, tim has an 'association' with jules so got to go backstage with him, see the report in the clubbing section dude!

Can i just ask who tim & steve is? Are they members of this site too and what were they doing at coloursfest to be that close to the decks.

that was exactly my point mate. i only watched this vid you sent me just now and coudlnt believe it - had to watch it a few times cos it made me chuckle!

they were heading back stage (jammy gits!!!), here is the report for you buddy...

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/board/v...opic.php?t=1023

Right, this is scary sh1t!!! How much of a major coincidence is this :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That is certainly a massive shock to see that again :lol: That was just after Jules had led us behind the decks one of the times we went back there! Certainly my most memorable clubbing moment ever and amazing that I've now got a copy of it 8-)

How do you know Aza and what led you to send him that footage? I'm scared I'm being stalked!

Managed to few the clip in the end! Coinsdence is an understatement, I love it when things like this happen, what are the chances??

Looked like Eddie was having fun. Is it just me or does Eddie always wear a Green T-Shirt? i have seen him a couple of times now and he seems to all ways have a green T-Shirt on?

Always good to see vids and pics gives us an idea on what we are all missing out on!

Alrite mate, Ive known Aza for a long time now after buying a whole loada music off him over the internet. After speaking to him for such a long time i know that he is a big Jules and Eddie fan just like me. He is always sending me his new mixes so i thought while he was online that i would send him a bit of video footage. I think its pretty mad that i caught u's running by and im seriously jelious u's got back stage

I was going to ask the same question because after watching it several times (in slow motion) l was curious as Jules didn't duck down.

At first l thought Tim had drunk too much or he had seen someone he wanted to avoid. :lol:

I was going to ask the same question because after watching it several times (in slow motion) l was curious as Jules didn't duck down.

At first l thought Tim had drunk too much or he had seen someone he wanted to avoid. :lol:

Tim saw his girlfriend in the crowd :lol:

Archived