WTF?!?!

Dewi

Dont go near those cu.nts I got caught out of 200euro about a month ago, same thing as that 2cdj 1000's and a djm 909.. somehow they can rob your account and set up fake auctions like that. The fella that caught me was in Spain. Id love to pull his spanish head off kick it rnd the place. :twisted:

...somehow they can rob your account and set up fake auctions like that. The fella that caught me was in Spain. Id love to pull his spanish head off kick it rnd the place.  :twisted:

If you find out where he lives, perhaps I can send some friends to visit him at the end of the month? :wink:

Seriously though, it's disgraceful people can get away with this - isn't there a 'report' function to alert eBay of sales like this? Whilst we might twig that it's not real, with those very random usernames all with 11 feedback, someone else might...

in 99.99% of eBay sales are fine. You should remember that thousands of sales are completed every hour successfully around the world on eBay. General rule of thumb - if it looks too good to be true, then it probably is :thumbsup:

Yeah ebay is good, it just seems some things attract a lot of dodgy stuff - things such as cdj's!

Stay well clear, personally afterm y experience i wud get such an expensive item brand new really - remember u get a full guarentee when u buy it new, and no matter what ppl might say if u buy something second hand u get no guarentee/warranty whatsoever!

i bought a cdj800 from ebay last year and just after i did the buy now thing and had sent a cheque off i got an email fro mebay saying somethign was dodgy and to cancel payment. I cancelled my cheque which cost me £10! :evil: Next thing the seller is emailing me saying ive exited a binding contract to pay!!! He then said he passed the case onto the 'legal' department of his compant (wtf?) next thing im getting abuseful and threatining phone calls trying to get me to pay for 'legal costs' and the money they lost from the item. Batently a scam but they really made me worry u know, f***ing pieces of s*** i gave em sum righr earfuls the conning f***s.

Go get ure cdj's from either

www.decks.co.uk

www.djstore.co.uk

as to have a valid warranty/guarentee for pioneer products they must be purchased from an approved pioneer dealer.

Expensive but u aint gonna have to worry about their condition of if anything goes wrong!

General rule of thumb - if it looks too good to be true, then it probably is  

steve you been stealing my signature? 8-)

to be frank with you all, i've learnt my lesson of trying to do stuff cheap (being a student sucks), when I have had car trouble ive always looked around for some cheap deals and go to some tacky garage. the job is v.poor, thus I end up going to ford, where the job is performed minted and you just get some sense of piece of mind.

I made the transition from vinyl to decks and shopped around loads of places. ebay looked tempting... I have shopped with www.decks.co.uk many a time and got a good rep with them. As I was buying in bulk they offered me some awesome discounts, aswell as warranty, free shipping and you know you can genuinely phone em up afterward with any problem and not feel the awkwardness you would with a private sale.

Always stick with the main dealers, despite yourself possibly having to pay a little more, you know your money buys you piece of mind and good genuine value :)

Cheers guys, think I'll be getting a new one (not from ebay...)

whilst haveing a scan thru decks.co.uk, I noticed this..

http://www.decks.co.uk/products/mixers/pioneer/djm800

look at the video at the bottom ... it's amaising!! I want, I had'nt looked at it much befour, thought it was just a bit better 600, but f***! u can use it with ableton! :shock:

It's gonna be an expensive month me thinks 8-)

Brazil is notorious for spam emails, I guess it's Asia who like to trick us more physically. Both damn annoying though, have they nothing better to do? Like, I don't know, get a job or something.

Archived