Beat Pushers - Murto

Aza

Annoying that this got renamed to 'saving grace' and some cheesey vox put on top!

Anyways, cutting to the chase, do anyone have a quality mp3 of this they can offer me? Need this for my next mix and unfortunately, my copy has a lot of crackling on it...

Yep that's right! Good knowledge guys... don't have this myself

- there's definitely dubs flying around Aza so hope you can nab it :)

I think the A side on here is the dub?

http://www.discogs.com/release/99020

or as you say the Good:As one is this one, probably a safer bet but

hard to get hold of now as Good:As no longer do business:

http://www.discogs.com/release/75933

yep tim the latter link is what i once possesed. :s

ive looked on audiojelly and they aint got it.. if anyone comes across it give us a shout while your on your spending trips at the digital download stores!

The original mix was by far the best i.m.o, Green Martian was just LVee using the same basic track with different vocals (Logo 'Don't Panic), or slight chord changes with the remixes of Driftwood' Free Loader', Clergy 'Oboe Song' and The remix of Beat Pushers, can't really hold it against him though as 'Industry' was worth sitting thru the other substandard cloned tracks.

i have this on vinyl, and with a bit of luck i actually did take a digital backup of it a while back. My decks are in for services (darn phono cable broke), so won't be able to make a new recording... but i'll check for the backup as soon as im home in a few hours time.

untill then.. stay tuned! :)

got your pm and replied mate.

Many many thanks again for this beauty and gem! I have all I need to remix and revamp my very first demo. Ill let you guys on the board know when its done.

Obviously it will dated, but I want you lot to check out the mixnig and see if the tunes bring back any quality memories :)

Archived