Ahhhh, classics.

Uberduck

This is a bit random but I was having a mess about on my decks last night playing a few golden oldies. It was ace to dig out a few of those belters from a few years ago and revive their sonic qualities.

Two tracks that stood out were:

Scot Project - U

And one of my all time favourites

Angel of Death - Angels return (This first break on this track makes me smile everytime. Its fecking awsome!!)

Other tracks that made me smile were:

Yves deruyter - Back to earth

Scot Project - Y

Picotto - Verdi

Just though i'd tell ya :) . How good it is to do such an activity and re-live those days :) .

! Altho sometimes they sound a bit worn thro overplaying

Go and rip a quality mp3 of them to your PC now mate before they get in worse condition! :?

The most annoying thing I find is when the vinyl upon a sharp-eyed inspection looks amazing but upon playing isn't - I bought Three Drives - Sunset In Ibiza off eBay a couple of months ago, and it sounds great except the start of it is absolutely screwed, so much 'cue-burn' it ruins the build-up. ThirdDrive I hope you have this on CD... :wink:

Go and rip a quality mp3 of them to your PC now mate before they get in worse condition!

ha ha! on that note Im curently recording everything on vinyl onto cd (that i havent on cd already, via pc lol)!!! upto 20 cd's so far couple thousand more cd's to go! :lol:

Archived