Will Jenson ever win a GP?

bigsteve

Will Jenson Button ever win a Grand Prix?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd like to add an option that says, 'If he gets the services of a top team in exactly the same way as average drivers who have won races in previous years have done'

Olivier Panis won in Monaco once, purely due to retirements, Jonny Herbery won twice (i was there for one) as he had the best car (Benneton) & other poor drivers have cashed in on a lucky break for a big team. He can do it but only if Honda supply the goods

I think his time will come, definately. Jenson's a really nice bloke as well, he used to go out with Louise Griffiths (Louise from Fame Academy, remember her?)

Well, Louise was friends with my sister during secondary school and she used to wear braces and look a bit geeky (oh how that changed!!!) and my Mum was friendly with her's, and her family have told my sis & I how much of a nice guy Jenson is.

I think his time will definately come, BAR have some work to do but I think they will get him his first win.

Olivier Panis won in Monaco once, purely due to retirements, Jonny Herbery won twice (i was there for one)

You lucky git going to Monaco! Thats the highlight on the calendar for me and would love to go. What did you think of it when you were there?

Jenson is a very good crowd pleaser and does genuinely care about his fans. Apologising after a poor qualifying run was a nice touch. He respects the fact that many people had spent a lot of money hoping to see him do well. Honda reckon they will improve for Canada. I sincercerely hope so

Haha just read back thru my grammar in that sentence you quoted mate, regrettably i didn't go to Monaco but saw Jonny Herbert (i'll correct myself there) win at Silverstone. I've only ever done the British GP but thoroughly recommend to everyone to go, the atmosphere is superb and the weekend as a whole is top notch.

Haven't been for the last couple of years as have been abroad or unable to attend for other reasons but i shall be adding to my 7 appearances there very soon

OOOPS! Oh well, never mind, we can but dream :lol:

I did Silverstone in 92, at the height of Mansell mania and it was an excellent day. Good weather, great crowd and an awesome race to watch. (Yes, I was one of the ones who stormed the track after mAnsell won :lol: )

I did Silverstone in 92, at the height of Mansell mania and it was an excellent day. Good weather, great crowd and an awesome race to watch. (Yes, I was one of the ones who stormed the track after mAnsell won :lol: )

You hooligan! :lol:

I feel sorry for him as he's not won a race in 5 years in Formula 1.

If I'm honest also, the sport bores the hell out of me anyway.

I want overtaking, risks, fire, perhaps the odd crash, and scintillating driving... Touring Cars is much more fun 8-)

• 6 months later...

Archived