Dormouse - 'The Experiment'

Bjorn

Ok, fantastic news here!!!!

Just been chattin to adam tonight and he asked me to post the latest news about 'the experiment'.

Ok, adam met robin palmer (jules mate, professional producer/remixer) at radio1 a few months ago and since then adam played his new tune 'the experiment' to him. Robin loved adams track so much he asked adam if he could collaborate with him!

Robin has already begun remixing adams track in a 'house' style and adam is due to meet robin at his house this thursday to work on robins remix. Hopefully the remix will be finished by saturday and rob is gonna drop it into jules at R1, and quite possibly get a play this week!!!

Adam and robin (along with adams mate Duncan Curtis who played the guitar) are looking to complete 2 mixes as well as the original, and are even enquiring into a mix from jules himself.

As if this wasn't incredibly awesome and mad, robin has played 'the experiment' to the Nebula Head Honcho and apparently it is liked very much!!

Adam thinks that the experiment could be signed to a record label within a fortnight with luck!!!

This is fantastic news that ive been waiting for from adam since ive known him, he has put a lot of hard work in and deserves nothing less than success with 'the experiment'.

Let me be the first to say good luck adam, and im sure we will all be keeping our fingers crossed!!!

Bring on saturday.......

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Skorpio 'Rock Chic' it is then...

OK - all is now complete, except the vocals which Jules has suggested we add.

Myself, Robin Palmer and our guitarist Duncan Curtis worked our proverbial socks off on Thursday to create this track, and we are all very pleased with it.

People of note who have already said they love it: Judge Jules, Paul Masterson, a few people from Serious Management, Pete Tong's producer Damian, and the head of Nebula Records.

It has a far housier vibe than my initial version. My version will now go down as the 'Dormouse Experiment Remix'.

Will be getting more and more news as the days go by, but will let you know....

Archived