Judge Jules - Keep me Running (Extended Version)

Briggsy

Hey guys,

Did anyone else notice that the version on the "Proven Worldwide" had been edited to f**k so that it'd fit on a CD?

I've done a very good, clean, extended edit of this. Basically, I took the version off the album, zoomed right in, and extended the short bits to make it more "DJ Friendly". The CD version was very short, and had an odd 16 beats at the start, and was basically, crap to mix with.

I've done my own edit which has been extended to allow a much longer start and build up, and i've tried it numerous times to make sure that its been edited cleanly (IE, when beatmatched perfectly, it doesn't skip a third of a beat where i've edited it). Its a VERY clean edit :D

Quite chuffed with the final version, so i'll be using my version from now on :D

Yeah, and that edit had been edited again so that they could squeeze all the tunes onto the CD.

I hope it gets a vinyl release at the full 7.30 long - with the dub and Fabio Stein mixes!

The dub mix was the best, and the Fabio Stein mix has really grown on me now, despite hating it at first (although all Fabio Stein stuff grows on me, and then I go on to love it. I hated Tran 4 at first, but now love it!).

I was thinking of doing some longer versions of some of the tunes on the albumn myself when I get some time. The serpent also seems to have had its intro cut down alot and I really like that tune even though it now seems very old.

Nice one Dormouse with gettin ur tune remixed by fabio. I like Obstruction but have not yet heard the remix, would be interested to hear it though

I was thinking of doing some longer versions of some of the tunes on the albumn myself when I get some time.

Yeah, I dare say i'll do some more versions of the edited tunes myself too. I doubt will see these released on Vinyl or MP3 download for a while yet in their full length, so it looks like i'll have to take matters into my own hands if I want to play them now.

Its a shame the album wasn't given a Vinyl release aswell as a CD release - then we could have all been playing the full length versions.

Archived