Is Quadrant Jules' tattooist?

bigsteve

From Jules' diary report this week:

We stopped off in Newport so I could have a new tattoo, bespoke designed by my tattooist Quadey

Hmmm :?  :?  :wink:

Wouldn't have thought that was Quadders style :lol::lol:

BTW l really dislike tattoos especially on women. :thumbsdown:

From Jules' diary report this week:

We stopped off in Newport so I could have a new tattoo, bespoke designed by my tattooist Quadey

Hmmm :?  :?  :wink:

Wouldn't have thought that was Quadders style :lol::lol:

BTW l really dislike tattoos especially on women. :thumbsdown:

Agree there, dont really like them on women...

hey ste, what was the date taken from this extract of the diary? As you know, Im from the Newport...

Im sure Jules has had 1 or 2 there before. Apparently (as ive never been in there,but from mates) they play decks and all in there and its quite a reputable shop (not that I care, cos tatoos are offputting..)

ALF and I had a joke running whenever we saw a girl with a tattoo on their lower back - Steve probably remembers the phrase ("if girls have a tattoo on their lower back it mean they like ****") but I can't remember where it started now, or why! Was it at the Metro Radio arena for Armin? :lol:

Also, Quad are you really Jules' tattooist? You never said...

I think it was a couple of years ago when Jules had his last tattoo done by this same chap and Jules also interviewed him on his Radio Show.

He mentioned it in his diary report (approx 2 years ago) and there is a photo of the guy in the Gallery section on Jules's website around that time but as yet l haven't had time to track it down.

hey ste' date=' what was the date taken from this extract of the diary? As you know, Im from the Newport...

[/quote']

It was just last week http://www.judgejules.net/index.php?page=2 In the 4th paragraph. There was one a while back too.

Tim, I can't remember anything about this tattoo thing. I was too busy slating Tiesto from what I can remember :lol:

Archived