F***ing Scouse C**ks!

Bjorn

Jeeez....ive had enuff trouble with this ebay scam i tell u, had sum more interesting emails today.

Firstly an email telling me they're taking me to court, but as a kind guesture they're wiling to drop the case if i pay them £50 costs (what costs? f*** off!)

Then they set me a deadline of 4.00 today to pay again for the deck or else im goin to court - haha!! nobs, do they think im stupid or sumthing!

They emailed me under the name 'group legal' using the email adress rsaa@btonline.co.uk - nice 'official' address that is!

They 'told' me why ebay suspended them - cos of not paying ebay fees - erm, what fees? this cd deck was the first item they have sold and the meber has only been a memeber for 19 days , haha! fookin scouse lying scum!

apparently im gettin served with a summons from manchester? court, lolz

This gets better and better by the minute!

Mate who ever has put this online obviously hasnt got a clue.... If i were you I would make a note of the address you set the cheque to then wen you have perchased one from else where, send them a cd of one of your mixes.

The charge them for the CD! :!:

hahah - put a little note in - i now have an actual cdj-800 - thanks for f*** all from u - suck my c**k.

haa :lol:

i sent em an email back to the 2 they sent me saying:

'i have been in contact with my lawyer, and any further reponse concerning this matter should be directed to ebay. Bye.'

try and scare the f***ers off from pestering me!

Some strong language in here!!

This made me laugh though:

..but as a kind guesture they're wiling to drop the case if i pay them £50 costs

(what costs? f*** off!)

Don't believe a word of it; I just can't get over the fact that they are still trying to get money out of you even now! They've got some nerve...

The key though is to resist the ultra-strong temptation to send a long, abusive email back cos that'd just pour petrol on the fire - and you wanna be rid of them! :D

sorry bout the language mate, im rather annoyed as ucan guess....

yeah, if they email me again im gonna say the police have now been contacted and are investigating.

Its all cods***, wish they'd just leave me alone!

Yeag, this is bad for anyone, I was well peeved when I thought my debit card was being used for fraudnages, ago as a paymnet o AOL showed up one day, I've never bene on AOL! basically someone else mustve accidentally keyed in my number as I've had nowt since then which was well over a year ago, my money was refunded by Visa too.

Archived