Top Producers

Max Kane

Starting things off with a sophisticated and informed view here are my choices...

All Time...

01 - Paul van Dyk

02 - Marco V

03 - Perry O'Neil

Current...

01 - Perry O'Neil

02 - Roland Klinkenberg (& Remy)

03 - Niklas Harding

I can't really put my finger on 3 exactly as they are seem to go through phases, I used to love all Steve Murano productions, Paul Masterson, , Cosmic Gate, DT8 and most deffo Marco V...

I can't really put my finger on 3 exactly as they are seem to go through phases, I used to love all Steve Murano productions, Paul Masterson, , Cosmic Gate, DT8 and most deffo Marco V...

I agree with that. Steve Murano rocked at one point, and then he started producing crap.

Again, its hard to choose three, but the Ferry Corsten work in the late 90's took some beating, Lange also did some quality stuff.

Hemstock & Jennings have been very consistent for as long as I can remember (probably the most consistent overall over the years), and Marco V is also up there too. Tiesto has also done some good work.

Jules is also very under-rated as a producer - his work as part of Yomanda, The Clergy and Hi-Gate has been supurb, and his new album is top notch too :D

Archived