Quiet Board

Max Kane

Everything seems to be going a bit quieter lately, could it be that some of our stalwarts are actually trying to make something of their lives instead of simply wasting it posting on here?

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I am changing jobs! So hopefully I can put in more of an effort on here as inevitably there will be some downtime.

Fear not, sir Quadrant has arrived with his mace and chainmail.

Some great comments on there! Regrettably I'm listening again to see how bad it really is - I bet others will do the same and it will become one of the most listened to e-mixes :lol: (Well at least the first 15 minutes anyway :wink: )

This was my fave comment:

Oakenfold's set is the worst I've heard on this show. Ever. Has anyone noticed that after the White Stripes tune (just as the David Guetta vs The Egg start), the opening bars of Hard Fi's hard to beat comes blaring out. It's obvious he forgot to press stop on the 'Oakie's Rock Anthems CD' before playing that Love Don't Let Me Go record for the second time. And, whilst we're at it, Oakenfold ate in to Steve Angello's set by 10 minutes. That's just bad manners... and says so much about his over-inflated senese of self importance. Looking at the tracklisting there are no less than 4 Perfecto records which makes it look like some horrible marketing exercise for next season's campaign. This mix is tantamount to career suicide and we should never forget Sunday 13th August 2006 the day Oakenfold lost it.

btw Jason, did you put your post in the right thread :?

3 remixes of Oakie tracks aswell, well its common place to be playing all his own stuff now, even two of the four he played for his tatw mix were two remixes of his own tracls yet again.

Obviously stuido mix wise he must get some random off the street to mix it using ableton!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived