My Digital Enemy new EP out Monday 14th August 06

dormouse

Hi all,

The new My Digital Enemy EP will be available on MDE Music for legal download through all major sources from Monday 14th August, featuring 4 tracks:

Elektro Joker

Sordid You

Who The F**k Is Elvis?

Elektro Joker (Dormouse Twisted Re-Edit) Play clip

My Digital Enemy is of course Harry Diamond's new artist project, and this EP of new electro-tinged tunes is the follow-up to "Runaway"....

Further details of all online stockists to come, but you can be sure to get it through I-tunes, Beatport etc...

www.myspace.com/dormousemusic

• 3 weeks later...

A note to all fans and friends:

Monday 14th August 2006 sees the first ever release of a Dormouse production. That's this coming Monday!

I had my re-edit/remix of My Digital Enemy's latest track commissioned for release by their label after befriending the band and impressing the label bosses.

This "re-edit" takes the original "Elektro Joker" track, speeds it up, cuts it up, rips it apart and reforms it with a brief catchy vocal, a more powerful beat and a breakdown section that never existed before! Visit www.myspace.com/dormousemusic for a sneak preview.

www.myspace.com/mydigitalenemy is the location of the original!

This release will be a part of the new My Digital Enemy digital EP, also featuring the tracks "Sordid You", "Where The F**k Is Elvis" and the original "Elektro Joker".

This will be legally downloadable (at the fair price of roughly £1 per track) from nearly every major online mp3 download site, including I-Tunes and www.beatport.com amongst others. I will update on the day of release, detailing all stockists and release information.

If you plan to purchase this track, please email dormouse@qmr.fm so we can get a rough tally of my loyal personal contacts!

Just 5 days to go now then!

Archived