Parker & Hanson 'Let Me Be'

Max Kane

Something for everyone in this package, remixes from Karl G, Mike Koglin, the gorgeous original and the standout mix (imo) Alex Axx Koss.

Love the vocal and i think that Alex's mix brings it out perfectly with the backdrop of the nice chugging beats, think chemical have promos in for monday shipping so will pick it up next week 8-)

This turned up today, but the Vocal and Alex Mixes :evil:

Looking at the cat numbers, it seems as though Juno have stuck their sticker onto the wrong sleeve. I presume they just pick by cat number and I've ended up with the wrong one. Why does nothing go right for me :cry:

Oh yeah, never enlarged it as I'd heard the sample on Chemical! There's gonna be loads of complaints over this one :evil:

I presume they are shut on Saturday, so will have to call on Monday, then it will be Wednesday before I get it, although tbf I didn't really expect it before Tuesday because I ordered quite late yesterday afternoon. And had quite a shock when I was woke up early today

This turned up today, but the Vocal and Alex Mixes :evil:  

Looking at the cat numbers, it seems as though Juno have stuck their sticker onto the wrong sleeve. I presume they just pick by cat number and I've ended up with the wrong one. Why does nothing go right for me :cry:

Gutted for ya mate, but i'm quite pleased that they have those mixes in as they are the ones i want, may well order this on monday

I think Juno are open 7 days a week arent they? Steve, I would not worry, their service, from what I recall is very friendly and they will sort you out.

I remember back in the day of vinyl I sent back "beat pusher murto" as the vinyl was mentally warped. They replaced me with another copy straight away and credited my account with the cost of P&P :)

I tried calling yesterday morning, but the answerphone said Mon-Fri. I'll call them tomorrow, but its the hassle of going to the Post Office and having to wait to get the replacement.

Last time this happened was with 3 Beat and they ended up running out of the vinyl I wanted and it took me many years to eventually track it down. And then it was off eBay and the quality was terrible. I've not used eBay for vinyl since.

Juno seem a lot better than others, although they still have the wrong details on their site!

Juno are very helpful with returns, the 2 tracks i have returned were instantly credited back to my account and i was treated very well by their phone operator.

Chemical on the other hand are shocking

Juno have been very good - they have let me keep the wrong vinyl and credited me back the cost of it and half the postage fees too 8-)

However, they do not have the Karl G/Koglin mixes in stock, and despite me telling them that the website is wrong, it still hasn't been updated. BE WARNED!!! (Unless of course you actually want the Axel/Vocal mixes :wink: )

Archived