The Judgement Sundays Essential Mix

attilasumer

Hi all - was going to rely on old skool cassette to tape this, then decided I'd never listen to it, like all my old tapes and then saw the t/l which I really want for SVD cos it's got loads of tunes he played at Dance Valley. can anyone that has recorded this onto CD possibly be so kind as to PM me if they can send me a copy in the post, I am happy to cover postage and even send CDRs out to you if needed.

Hoping someone can help :)

Alright Tom, im gonna be recording all the music off the radio1 site over the weekend so when i do i'll link the Carl Cox set. Just havent had time through the week to do so.

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

Carl Cox - Live @ Space, Ibiza 9/08/2006

Marc Et Claude 'History Of House Music' (Acidic)

Tim Baker 'Sideways' (Elephant House Records)

Trevor Rockcliffe 'The Jam' (Mentor)

Smith & Selway 'Work It' (Tronic)

Dave Robertson 'Unknown' (White Label)

Trish 'Unknown' (White Label)

Marco Nastic & Billy Nasty 'Talks Dos' (Earrisistable Music)

Elite 'Unknown' (White Label)

Ali Wilson 'Pyramaze' (Cor)

Fedde Le Grand 'Just Trippin' (Toolroom Records)

Mr Gone 'Do For Love' (Rebirth)

Gutterstylz 'Dirtbox' (Bedrock)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WEYA9PQ1

well what a night started of in the hotel room with bucky and some sam miguel. caught jules at the pre party at bar m. here he played a real hard set dropuing a few older choons. best choon of the night was Dark Allince - genetic.

he had his son jake with him. wh was just behind him. after a while the kid was just the doube of his dad and was goign for it and really gettin the crowd going! He posed for a few pics and i told jules to put his head phones on him. Baby judge all the way!

back to the hotle room for more drinka nd then we moved on to eden. arrived with half an hour to go before the judge! managed to get rigth up to the front! where we stayed till the end. the main set is a bit of a blur due to the drink intake. can only rember the choons from what i have on my phone! will hopefully get it downloaded in full!

moved into the funky room and it wasnt long befor the judge cme on. he played a real good set. some classic's and crowd pleasers. closing time came, then krafty kuts came on, they went back to back for the next housr till the bouncers came on and cut the music. crowd was so up for more!

Suberb photos. 8-) I think the pics speak for themselves.

I'm really surprised at Jules taking his son 7 year old son Jake along to Bar M. IMO he's too young to be in that sort of environment and he shouldn't be put on show like that.

Archived