Terrorist activity

Wilson

As much as a pain it is (although I am not directly affected), I'm glad that the police may have had a breakthrough here. I say 'may' because the last raid they carried out was a waste of time, but this does seem to be more concrete.

Funny how the British police/government keep tight lipped, but the Americans are quick to say the phrase 'Al-Queda.'

Apparently the threat level has now been downgraded and small hand baggage now allowed on non-US flights, as well as only 50% of passengers now being frisked. Makes me even more scared to travel by plane. Why can't they hire more staff to do the frisking (I heard that America was using troops)

It's a nightmare in the states, most airports have homeland security staff, who are basically Yanks on Speed, they hate everyone, and don't care about upsetting people.

They have a badge and gun, and would just love to use it.

The trouble with this country is that most staff are Asian, but most customs staff are white.

This leads to them searching the whites, and the whites the searching the asians. Which then leads to resent.

Nightmare

Duno if anyone else read it but i thought that Lord Stevens outlined a perfect solution in the New of the World yesterday.

Basically stating that the Muslim population need to stop looking for excuses and blaming our politicians and to look at themselves, the terrorists are all Muslim, if they condem the acts of these w*nkers (who do not represent the majority of Muslim brits) then they might get somewhere. But instead they choose to attack the very country that gives them a living and a life, blaming our foreign policy isn't going to stop these b*stards, the Muslim community needs to help themselves instead of tryin to convince the general public that they are the wronged ones and that we all are hateful racists

Archived