so project talla rmx

Craig

I bought this remix too. Better than Sander's version IMO. In Fact, I find Sander Van Doorn very dull as both a producer and DJ - I don't get what all the hype is about with him. He cleared that dancefllor at Gods in June, and that was one of the worst sets i'd ever heard.

Sander i.m.o has been a superb find for the industry over the past 18months, i dnt think that there is one top DJ that hasn't hammered his prodcutions and i think he genuinely has something that many other producers lack and that is broad appeal. His first 2 releases 'Loaded' & 'Punk'd' were played by everyone from Sasha to PvD and he has huge standing as a DJ despite his relatively short career.

I can understand why maybe he's not everyones cup of tea but i think he's class and when i have seen him play live he's been superb.

Yeah, he must be doing something right because he's gone a long way in such a short space of time.

I think his set at Godskitchen in June must have been an off day. His set never got out of first gear and he was rather dull. I've never seen a dance floor clear so quick - it was rammed when Marcel Woods finished, yet 30 mins into Sander's set, the place was empty.

I'll keep my eyes open for future sets though. I think i'd like to catch an "on-form" set - some of his tracklistings look quite tasty.

What time was he on at Gods mate? Often Gods empties towards the end of a night, Menno de Jong played a blinder last year at 4.30 but the place was cleared by 5 simply cos the pansies couldn't hack it :lol: Maybe thats why it emptied for Sander's set

Sander came on at 2am, so there was still plenty of life left.

To be honest, it was probably down to the usual poor working out of times at GodsKitchen. Mark Eteson warmed up, but picked up the tempo quickly for Jules, who then banged it out. Marcel Woods then came on and banged it out even harder at around 144bpm, and then Sander came on and started really slow and techy at around 138bpm - an instant atmosphere killer :( Gareth Emery then came in to an empty club at 4am :(

Archived