London attacks

Neuro

Hope none of us or relatives are caught up in this... I was just driving back when I heard it unfold on the radio. Terrible. I can't watch it any more on TV, I just hope there are not too many casualties.

Of both my brothers who live and work in London, one of them is ok and is at the airport now, but I don't know about the other because the mobile coverage across the capital has been shut down for security reasons...

=Edit=

Don't worry, he just got in contact and is fine.

my sis works in islington and hey boyfriend works in stratford, ive been working all day and had no signal, when i finished i got about 5 txts and as many viocemails, they're both fine fortunately, i can't believe these bombs...

Like wise i hope all u guys are ok and family and friends etc...my bro works in ealing west london as far as i know he is fine... herd off of a work mate that his mrs works in conery wolf ( excuse my spelling) or knows someone who does and apparently the SAS enetered the wolf building set up base in there and shot a suaside bomber? bit far fetched i know but he swars blind that it happened!

I can't watch it anymore either as it is too distressing. I think it is unnecesary to keep showing pictures of injured people etc. I have friends and relations in West London and thankfully they are all o.k. However many lives have been lost or ruined which is very sad. It could have been alot worse when you consider how many people are on the move at that time of day. :( :shock: :(

While this is a terrible thing to happen, its good to see the response of the emergency services, and the attitudes of the people of London have been second to none.

I have to say, London has coped incredibly well. I know they've practised, but its worked well.

Sad day for the UK

yeah i echo what steve has to say one word....DEFIANCE !! absoultely shockin was has just unfolded and i shiver when reading it on newspapers, these bastards will not get away with these atrocities and time to act and act fast big time!!! in glasgow goin into city centre it was tense there is so many police around and am sure its like that in every bigtown, al queda f***ers burn in hell pricks!!

it now tunrs out after speaking my sis that the number 30 bus is the actual bus she ctaches to work - she got to work about 20 mins before the bomb on the bus - thats pretty close isn't it....

It has been such a bizarre week for London in the emotional stakes. And then Birmingham centre had to be evacuated last night. I just hope they eventually catch whoever is responsible, but I think our country has given the message across that we will not be intemidated by terror attacks.

Archived