DJ Mag Vote

bigsteve

Does anyone know if it matters what order you list your choices in? ie does your number 1 choice get a heavier weighting over your number 2 choice, etc, etc :?

Yes mate, No.1 gets 5 pts, No.2 4pts and so on

Hopefully someone on here will beable to help me vote as l'm having problems.

I'll try and explain;

I entered my votes and answered the 2 questions underneath but the page won't scroll up any further in order for me to submit my vote. I've tried lots of things but nothing has worked. :twisted: PLEASE HELP ME.............

Chrissie, there's a link below, see if thats any different.

http://www.djmag.com/top100

From what I can remember, I had to enter my name and email address. I then got an email with a link I had to click on to activate my votes. Now when I go back to attempt to vote (not that I've been trying to :lol: ) it shows who I cast my votes for and my email address.

If you can't see enough of the page, try dragging the Window up by clicking on the top bar of the window :?

Chrissie, there's a link below, see if thats any different.

http://www.djmag.com/top100

If you can't see enough of the page, try dragging the Window up by clicking on the top bar of the window :?

Thanks, but l have already tried dragging the Window up as far as it will possibly go but still can't see the submit or voting button. I've also dragged the bottom bar off the page but still nothing. I haven't had any problems voting in the past 5 years. I will have to try and vote on someone else's computer which is a nuisance.

Thanks for that Tom, this seems to have worked in so much that l could scroll up and complete the task but when l tried to enter my email details they didn't show up but l entered it all the same and then pressed submit but no message came up and the page just stayed open with no message to say l had failed or had tried to enter twice etc. It's a bloody nightmare.

Do you know how long you have to wait before they send a confirmation email to say your vote has been successfully registered.

That link worked fine for me Chrissie and i got an instant email, can't think why there would be any problem with it, maybe try going to the site from a direct link, i think most DJs have one on theor home pages now

I got a direct link from Jules's page and that's the one that wouldn't scroll up.

I then clicked on your link which worked a treat as l was able to scroll up and see the submit button but for some reason it doesn't like my email address. Oh well never mind I'll try again later as see what happens. As l said in an earlier post l have never had problems before. Anyway thanks for your help and hope you have a fantastic night out tonight.

• 1 month later...

Archived