2 x Pioneer 13cm Co-Ax Door Speakers

1 x Pioneer Kick Ass HEad Unit with digital Ipod Controller

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00218.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

Check that last pic - see my neighbours over the road - they didn't look happy when i was setting my sound levels up on the sub & amp!

Oh, and

CSI - Direkt Disco (Lo Go)

MarcelWoods - Signed , Sealed & Delivered EP :D

F.I.A.T - Fix It Again Tomorrow..  :lol:  only messin, well wear dude.. love the soundsystem u got, all pioneer, only the best!!

Yup, all about the soundsystem, no bothered about owt else really - jus ta good system to enjoy sum trance on.

When i bought all my stuff at this wikked shop in derby the guy asked me what music i wud be listening to:

'Trance' i said, the look on his face was like 'yeh....ok...' hahah!! :x

When i bought all my stuff at this wikked shop in derby the guy asked me what music i wud be listening to:

'Trance' i said, the look on his face was like 'yeh....ok...' hahah!!  :x

Im glad u have invested on sound not a rediculouse exhaust :wink:

I remember the people in the shop u bought your stuff from when we got the amp and sub last time we were there, dont think he or his shop is into Trance if you get me :D

'Trance' i said, the look on his face was like 'yeh....ok...' hahah!!  :x

Im glad u have invested on sound not a rediculouse exhaust :wink:

I remember the people in the shop u bought your stuff from when we got the amp and sub last time we were there, dont think he or his shop is into Trance if you get me :D

deffo not mate, i think sum rnd or hip hop wud float his boat! Nice guy tho, was really really helpful

F.I.A.T - Fix It Again Tomorrow

Lol! Round ere we say "fix it again tony..."

Got a ford meself- when I took it to the garage, the actual garage bloke told me dont get a ford, I replied - why?

(F)Fix, (O)Or, ® Repair, (D) Daily...

Well I guess it's better to have a car with a souped up sound system than with dodgy afterthought add ons which don't go with the car at all!

I'm shortlisting some cars atm, hoping to get a semi-decent finance deal on it.

nice 1 mate, tis that time after uni eh!

Aii finance aint a bad approach now, can get some good interest free deals. Seen on the tele advertised the corsas, no deposit and all that!

Bjorn and his flashy cash getting all this Pioneer stuff! What happened to being a graduate with debts:s?

Bjorn and his flashy cash getting all this Pioneer stuff! What happened to being a graduate with debts:s?

I just created my debts with that car, haha - student loan mate :wink:

Archived