Steve Irwin killed

whos_this_guy

yeh, heard htis morning, thought it might not have been true but it deffo is. Tradgedy, was a funny guy and so full of energy!

He really made me laugh when he wud say summat like 'hey look - over there is the most poisonous snake in the world......im gonna go pick him up!!!'

haha!

the weirdist thing is and this is spooky is i was watching his prog yesterday for first time ever and he was holding down a dangerous crocodile him and his rangers, was thinkin to mysel i wonder why he has not been seriously injured or killed!!!! :shock: :shock:

then find out news this morn..... spooky!!!

sorry to hear this news. :cry:

the weirdist thing is and this is spooky is i was watching his prog yesterday for first time ever and he was holding down a dangerous crocodile him and his rangers, was thinkin to mysel i wonder why he has not been seriously injured or killed!!!! :shock:  :shock:  

then find out news this morn..... spooky!!!

sorry to hear this news. :cry:

Was watching that aswelll! I mirro everyone else, can't beleive this has happened.

Real shame. His heart was totally with wildlife. We visited his zoo while in Oz last year and it was the cleanest zoo I've ever been to. All the cages, pens, pools, etc were immaculate and it seemed as though as soon as an animal 'made' it mucky, it was cleared up.

Sad loss :(

• 2 weeks later...

The guy was a nutter, it doesnt surprise me that he passed away but at least it was doing something he loved. If I was a racing driver, I would rather die racing than by being murdered (for example). But then again, no-one would prefer being murdered, or would they? No, I wouldn't.

Anyway where was I, yeah, real shame generally, although he was a nutcase we all loved him pissing off those snakes and sharks by poking them with sticks and chasing them. I wonder if Australia has another one of them to take his place? :(

• 2 months later...

Has anyone seen the episode of South Park with Irwin walking round with a stingray poking out of his chest? I haven't seen it myself yet, but apparently it extracts the Michael out of other dead celebrities too.

A bit out of taste, so close to Irwin's death :(

I've not seen it, but the fact they've done it doesn't surprise me, i'll wait to pass judgement until i watch it but usually South Park's satire is brilliant if a little crude.

The way they took off 'The Day After Tomorrow' where they ran from global warming was superb

Archived