Aza pres. Marco V dedication mix...

Aza

After getting back home from enrolling for final year of uni decided to hit the decks :)

First of a few mixes up and coming (after plenty of time thinking whilst on me hols :wink: 8-) )

This mix does exactly what it says on the post ;) Thanks as well to Cliffy Burrows with inspiration for the idea (actioned previously with Sander Van Doorn...).

The mix is laid out accordingly to how I would play in a set; kicking off funky, working through some techy stuff & finishing with some classic uplifters... Anyhow, here goes...

Special dedication mix of Marco V productions

1. Red Blue Purple

2. Calling the Shots

3. C:del*.mp3

4. Simulated

5. Godd

6. Marco V vs Jens - Loops & Tings Relooped (Marco V Original Mix)

7. Automanual

8. The Mutalisk

9. My Acid Pacemaker

10. Revolt!

11. Indicator

12. Second Bite

13. Solarize

14. False Light

Click here to download

Your thoughts & opinions are most welcomed... Enjoy :thumbsup: 8-) :D

wikked mix aza mate, had it on all weekend driving bloody miles all over the place!

Can't quite give u specifics atm, but i wud personally have put tunesi na lsightly different order, but the mixing was psot on, loving that first mix, nice bit of cutting & stabbing!

Totally banging throughout, top shizzle mate :thumbsup:

Cheers Bjorno - thanks for the positive comments.

Glad ya enjoyed the mix, yeh it is certainly pumping - was great mixing it!

As you mention it, what order would you have put the tracks? As I mentioned, if I were playing a set around say 11-1 ish or maybe 10-12, I think that order (FOR ME) would be ideal... 8-) :):D :wink:

erm, just tunes like second bite, i thin kthats a really housey tune so i wud have put it on very early to start, thin kthere was one more, can't remeber which one tho! Aaprt fro mthem tho i wud d othe same order, top stuff matey!

Archived