Steve Murano - Top 3 Productions!

Aza

Riteo chaps - Ive previously completed a similar post on Jules own (board before it started to die...... :roll: :roll: ) so thought I would see what you guys think!

For me my top three Murano productions would have to be

1. Fragrance - Dont Break My Heart (Steve Murano Rmx)

2. Steve Murano - Bootleg Beats 002 (their first release) joint with Passion

3. VPL - T Break (Steve Murano Remix) - what a friggin banging tune that was!!!

Its not realy the kinda stuff I play anymore but I still have loads of stuff like this so...

1) Steve Murano - Bootleg Beats 002

2) moby - go (steve murano mix) its called something else, just cant remember what!

3) Snap Vs' plaything - Do you see the light (steve murano mix)

& aza, who are you on jj.net?

3) Snap Vs' plaything - Do you see the light (steve murano mix)

I dunno about anyone else here but I loved the full length original of this much better, and was always disappointed when Jules embraced Steve Murano's mix! :)

But he has produced some truly original crazy banging stuff, I can hear in my head now that mix of his of Fragrance's 'Don't Break My heart'.... :o

Steve Murano are 3 crazy germans!

Despite all their remixes being essentially exactly the same, I still dig the whole warped bass they use.

Tim, you mean you like the Plaything original mix of Do You See The Light? Or Snap original? Cos Plaything version is big slab o edam!

1) Snap! vs Plaything - 'Do You See The Light' (Steve Murano remix)

2) Dark Monks Feat. Mim - 'Insane' (Steve Murano Vocal Remix) - I love the bit in the break down when it goes "i don't want to be alone, be alone, be alone (getting warped) be alone / be/ wanna be/ wanna be" Imagine looping that bit to whip up a crowd!

3) Steve Murano - 'Passion'

8) [/b]

Tim, you mean you like the Plaything original mix of Do You See The Light? Or Snap original?

I know it a fusion of a couple of tracks, never heard their originals, I meant the mix Jules played just before the T&T on this date here (if you remember it!!):

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/main/ra.../2002/03/16.htm

I can't check the exact mix on discogs now because their site is down! :D

Speaking of which, on the same date, that track by Hubba Hubba called "Bang!" is an absolute mystery and goes in the same bracket as that unknown track from Lush we're on about.... no-one knows where it's come from, and Aza I think is dying for a copy!! :D Seeing as I have probably the only nice-quality copy (from this show) I might re-edit it for you all like I will the Gladiator track. It's a bizarre track as Aza will agree! :lol:

I know it a fusion of a couple of tracks, never heard their originals, I meant the mix Jules played just before the T&T on this date here (if you remember it!!):

Hmm, can't say I do remember it, I have a recording of a few weeks later when he was caning the Steve Murano Remix. Have to check out the remix package!

Yes Tim - agree totally!

Nah loads of peeps on Jules' board claimed it was that 50000 watts tune, but that aint it!

Jules played that "hubba bubba bang" and mixed in the live mix of caned and unable! Aint heard nothing of it since!

Nah loads of peeps on Jules' board claimed it was that 50000 watts tune, but that aint it!

Cheeky beggar. that was me. I didnt say that was it for definite. He just said hubba something so I suggested Blubba boys Vs E-traxx allstars - 50000 watts.

Didnt say that it was it for definite. Merely a suggestion :wink: .

:)

Archived