Judge Jules live on 2FM tonight!

Stuart F

Just heard Jules there saying that he is live on 2FM tonight which reminded me of the time he simulcasted his R1 show in 2001 both on R1 & 2FM when I think he had Tiesto doing a guest mix. Anyway, I done some digging and found the flyer for the night he is playing at which is at the bottom of this post.

According to http://www.mrspring.net, the live broadcast is from 10pm till 2am. If anyone is staying in and is interested in tuning in, the 2FM listen live link is http://www.rte.ie/smiltest/2fm_new.smil or if you have Sky Digital, the channel number is 0164. I will be out so if anyone could record it, that would be great!

2006tour1.jpg

Recorded the full 4 hour set last night, Whats the best site to upload it onto? Wasnt too impressed with 2fm broadcasting it though. The Irish are the only one's that ive heard breaking up a live set constantly to do adverts about there local supermarkets and other crap. I even have a live tiesto set which just stops half way through to let the guy read the news and racing results for that day. Seriously annoying!

Heard some of it, he even played Steve Porter '1990' (Max Graham Unreleased Club Mix) which was wicked as up until last night i thought i was the only one playing that track, agree with Deano the ads were extremely annoying

Hi Quad, sorry but ive been out all day. Do you have an upload site that would let me upload the whole file which is 544mb in size. JasonB suggested Megaupload but it only allows me to upload 250mb at a time which means i would need to take time to slip it into 3. Cheers

Sorry folks but because its such a large file im gonna have to re-record it into 2 or 3 parts to put it onto an upload site. The max any site will allow me is 300mb. Can anyone suggest anything else? As you can see i dont do this very much :lol:

Thanks so much Deano for recording this. As i was out on Saturday night, I would have missed this had it not been for your recording. Nice one :)

As you said, the news and ad breaks are a tad annoying so I have edited them out and uploaded Jules' set to my webspace. The download link plus tracklist can be found in the 'Judge Jules Audio' section :)

LOL! Even Jules can't be smiling all the time. In one photo, he looks as if he is concentrating on looking for a CD and in the other, he is looking at his headphones so not exactly moments for photography to catch him at his happiest. I guess but I'm pretty certain that for the crowd there, he was his usual bouncy self :)

Archived