Cafe Del Bloodey Mar 06

JasonB

All you ever need of this track is the Original 3n1 mix & the Marco V remix, anything else just isn't worth bothering with

Spot on!

Leave the fecker alone now! From day one i've always said that if a classic can't be beaten, then it should be left well alone.

It takes a brave man to remix a tune that everyone loves - and it could make or break a career. Do a top job on it, and everyone will love you. Do a s*** job, and you'll be flamed forever!

Tall Paul is the last person that should remix a classic anyway. That guy never knows what he wants to play as a DJ, let alone as a producer. I reckon he turns up to his gigs and thinks "hmmm, what shall I play tonight - a bit of Trance, a bit of that bouncy gash House that I play, or Electro because Mixmag said its cool this year?...."

Tall Paul is the last person that should remix a classic anyway. That guy never knows what he wants to play as a DJ, let alone as a producer. I reckon he turns up to his gigs and thinks "hmmm, what shall I play tonight - a bit of Trance, a bit of that bouncy gash House that I play, or Electro because Mixmag said its cool this year?...."

:lol: He seems to have no real musical identity, exactly as you put it he never knows what he's gona play

I think that the level of success they've had allows them to take on the 'if it ain't broke...' approach, Tyas' work doesn;t really do anything for me its all a bit too samey, SvD stuff on the otherhand i do like.

• 3 weeks later...

Its not that good either really imo!

And its on bloody AATW, theyve been issting on it for a while I think.

Mixes stand as:

1. Raul Rincon Remix

2. Tall Paul Remix

3. Soul Seekerz Remix

4. K-Klass Remix

5. Kenny Hayes Remix

6. Michael Woods Remix

7. Three N One Remix

So lets chuck out two old mixes and get 6 highly unneeded new ones done, although Rincons un is quite nyce.

Archived