which dj set up - table?

whos_this_guy

Ok moving house on sunday, deck stand will have to be phurchased. Though dont know what to go for. At the mo i have the following:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/gle...ng/PC250006.jpg

its hady as it a dj set up and the pc atthe same time. Though i was thinking of buying this from chemical for 175 quid and then putting the screens on another wall.

XS004.JPG

seent his on ebay which i would consider but postage is OTT. Have been on a freinds set up and he has the deck stand, def like the cdj's raised up a bit. The nice thing with the descks are you can thow and hide all the cables down the back, making it look tidy. basicaly want the bare essentails for this room. Purchaig amp and speaker in few weeks. Just want your recommedations

18_1_b.JPG

Alright mate, im considering a new stand also. Was going to go for the sefour

until i decided i was going to get the pioneer efx 1000 unit but now theres not enough room on it. You might find that the price you mentioned doesnt include the cd player stand as its quite a bit over the £200 mark. Now im going to go for the other one you mentioned funny enough as theres enough room for 2 x turntables, 2 x cdjs, my mixer and effects unit no bother. If the sefour had the space i'd deffo go for that though for the build quility, style and the fact u can take it to bits or fold it up.

like saint said, best option is to get a chippy to make it for u....or make it ureself!!

THis is my curent table, did it all myself, pretty easy really - ive made it just how i want it too! :D

DSC00271.jpg[/img]

Archived