New Purchases Week Commence: 02/10/06

JasonB

Dance-Tunes...

Bodyrox 'Yeah Yeah' (Katana Edit) [spinnin]

Beatport..

Sissy 'So Long' (Andrew Kelly Dub) [Global Underground]

Nitzer Ebb 'Control (I'm Here)' (Dubfire Arrowhead Dub) [Novamute]

Clubbervision 'Deeper Ways' [Magnolia Digital]

Looking at all these cheap purchases for downloads etc, I really need to join up to the digital revolution and get me some CDJ's and ditch my good old very loved technics.... but as soccer am Yorkshire news would say " I don't like change" I'm still a vinyl junkie at heart, but I think I need to make the transition, your views please....

Go for the cdjs mate, as Steve said i was reluctant to give my turntables a back seat but after a week of being able to buy tunes instantly & get about triple the amount of tunes for my money i realise how much easier digital downlaods make DJing

Most labels release the mp3 release much earlier than vinyl releases but some still do the vinyl first, generally it's worth waiting for anyway as you save on average about a fiver per tune

Thanks for the advice guys, I am certainly going to invest in getting some, the good news is I'm due to remortgae in 2 months so i think i will have to release a bit of equity to purchase the following

http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR200858

The trouble with me is when i get something it has to be the best, will keep you posted once purchased... :wink:

Wouldnt buy they from HTFR though!

Armarda labels and such offer mp3's a month roughly before proper release for £2.39 (320), with Anjuna charging 3 quid a track promo wise (320).

My buys:

Unkle-Self Defence 4CD (GU)

Va-Choice Louie Vega 2CD Umixed LTd to 1000 copies (Azuli)

Va-Dj Deep City To City 2 2CD 1 mixed/1 unmixed (BBE)

Va-Journey To Paradise he Larry Levan Story 2CD Unmixed (Rhino)

Archived