Sept Tech-Trance Mix

Bjorn

For anyone interested, here's a swift mix i knocked up with some recent stuff! Bit rusty, but not too bad!

Link - http://download.yousendit.com/403C1BF74CC4B13F

Tracklist:-

1. Re:Locate Feat. MIDOR – Alcatraz

2. Dave202 – Generate The Wave (Fabio Stein’s Crasher Remix)

3. Alex M.O.R.P.H & Rank 1 – Life Less Ordinary

4. Abel Ramos Vs. Josh Wink – Electro State

5. Marcel Woods – Cherry Blossom (TE 2006 Remix)

6. Emjay – Real High (Jay’s AK47 Remix)

7. Guiseppe Ottaviani – Through Your Eyes

8. Armin Van Buuren – Control Freak (Sander Van Doorn Remix)

9. 4 Strings – Take Me Away 2006 (Mac Zimms Remix)

10. Artic Monkey’s – Sun Goes Down (Sander Van Doorn Remix)

11. Fred Baker & Greg Nash – Lunar Eclipse

12. Guiseppe Ottaviani – Until Monday (Mac & Mac Remix)

Enjoy :wink:

Nice tracklist mate, did you re-record it? Or did you manage to save the original one you thought had messed up?

had to redo it mate, wasn't as good this time either, doh!

rough hey - what happened to mr smooth operator ;)

Whacked this on the pen drive with a mix from memoir, so will check them out later when I get home! Internet is still down - life is so hard without being online :oops:

Looks top T/L though fella, good work!

cheers mate.

I was pissed off cosi recorded it flawlessly only t odiscover my computer had f***ed it up. Had to redo it and wasn't into it as much the 2nd time around!

Feedback for you Mr Ward...

Listened to this mix last night whilst undertaking some ProEvolution action:)

All in all mate, I think it was a fairly decent mix, if I am critical, I heard very minor beat slips here and there, but they either recovered and margainly noticable. Also, I think some of the tracks were mixed too late, which tended to make some tunes drag, exception with Cherry Blossom, I know this is a long tune (10mins...).

Tunage side of things, did not like Emjay – Real High (Jay’s AK47 Remix), but for the likes of 4 Strings, Fred Baker and Ottaviani, they were big uplifters :) :)

cool man, thanks for the feedback, the slips were an off performance fro mme, i would re-record if i could be assed, haha!

Re the mixing times, yeh maybe a couple were, but a lot of the tunes i played have breakdowns very soon after the intro and i don;t like cutting out the previous tune as it sounds a bit messy, i prefer my longer smoother mixes! All good tho, good point of view and till take it on board mate, thanks v.much!

Suprised u don't like real high, thought that wud be up your street!

Re the mixing times, yeh maybe a couple were, but a lot of the tunes i played have breakdowns very soon after the intro and i don;t like cutting out the previous tune as it sounds a bit messy, i prefer my longer smoother mixes!

Yeh I know what you mean, these are difficult and spose you have to compensate the mixing for the tune quality. Had this a few times as BigSte pointed out when I mixed Arksun and Selu Vibra, but thats only cos i wanted them mid set...

Arksun really is a starting point of a tune. Rarely have I heard it midset, but Aza did it justice :thumbsup: Unfortunate that Selu Vibra's intro came in too soon - I could tell what was going to happen and I was urging for some mastery to get out of it :lol:

• 1 month later...

mate, its easy, all you have to do is record it and save it as one file, then use one of the many upload websites (eg. www.yousendit.com) follow the instructions and upload your mix and then post the link on here for us to D/L with a nice tracklist. Whalla!

yeh there are a lot of sites out there now for uploading material etc.

Yousendit is great, but limits you (I think) 100mb. Filefactory is a good one, with 300mb limit, and the file only expires if it has not been downloaded in seven days...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived