DJ Ernesto - In Me

Aza

I've liked it since I first heard it on JJ back in OCT 03! Only got released this year tho, I like the orginal mix, Danjo and Styles Mix is good too on the flip.

Although it is massively influenced by Green Martian, it manages to become a much darker and perhaps more forboding even then Industry...I might try mixing them back 2 back to see if they really are identical!

Anyone hear Signums In Your Face?

Its really bugging me cos that also sounds the spit of something else and im trying to figure........???? :?: :roll: :?: :roll: :roll: :?: :roll: :roll: :?: :roll: :roll: :?: :roll: :roll: :?: :roll:

I know this tune from when I bought

"solar factor - no return"

What A Tune! Can you remember when Jules dropped this as his tried and tested gotta be back in 2001 (ish) went down a belter!

Its a tune produced by M.I.K.E aka Push (best reknown for The Legacy!!)

Anyways Deep sonar on the flip is also a great tune, which in my opinion sounds just like that Signum track!

On JJ's Clubbed 2002 Album, No Return is listed as:

Deep Sonar

'No Return'

M.i.k.e. obviously hadn't attached the name Solar Factor when Jules received it then!

he has so many quality productions, and No Return is one of his best, I reckon. A banger!

Dj ernesto in me has been talked about before on here. We said the exact same thing then. Just goes to show how much of a similarity it is. Its almost a rip-off but I still like it.

Ernesto must have used Industry as a frame for 'In me'. There's no way its just a coincidence!!

I know this tune from when I bought  

"solar factor - no return"

What A Tune! Can you remember when Jules dropped this as his tried and tested gotta be back in 2001 (ish) went down a belter!

Its a tune produced by M.I.K.E aka Push (best reknown for The Legacy!!)

Anyways Deep sonar on the flip is also a great tune, which in my opinion sounds just like that Signum track!

It was Jules's Tried and Tested tune on 22.12.01

However l am now totally confused. :? :? :? Is Solar Factor "No Return"and Solar Factor "Deep Sonar" the same tune? The reason l ask this is because I I'D this tune for Tim's Tracklistings as "Deep Sonar"(Jules had called it this on his shows on all the occasions he played it) and then someone else said it was called "No Return". If they are two different tunes perhaps you could upload both onto this site so we can all have a listen. What do you say? :wink:

Would you agree that "Deep Sonar" sounds like that Signum tune? If you aint heard it, check it out.

I think that "ernesto" tune also makes similar use of "tiesto's flight 643"!

I missed the initial post about the Ernesto tune!

Archived