Legend Kimi

Uberduck

Ha, ha. Just got the grand prix on in the background.

Schumacher was having a presentation from Pele. Martin Brundell noticed Kimi Raikonen wasn't watching so went to interview him.

Martin

"Kimi you've missed the presentation"

Kimi

"Blank"

Martin

"Are you bothered?"

Kimi (Live on ITV at teatime)

"I was having a shi*t"

Quality!! :lol::lol::lol:

What an answer!!

I always admire sportsmen like that who stick two fingers up to all the media folk who slate them week in-week out.

As a Man U fan Scholes is the master at this. Its cool how he hates the media intrusion and therefore avoids interviews at all costs.

This was clear in the rare interview he gave after todays match (when we beat the scousers!!!). He was stuttering and stumbling like a youth player would when placed in front of the camera for the 1st time.

Talking of todays game.......

What a goal by Rio! Where did that one come from. Defenders have a habit of spooning shots like that as its not their speciality and aren't practising it regularly. He placed it perfectly.

microstars-MC5407.jpg

Rio, apparently????

Much better than watching a cheating git be presented something meaningless by Pele :lol: On that note, I was well impressed with ITV/Martin Brundle's presentation to Schumacher - a replica England football shirt signed by some random people! I'm not too sure Schumacher was too impressed by it all, and he said he'd find somewhere to put it :lol::lol:

Archived