Isnt it funny how things crop up like this......

Simcut

Hello guys and girls (girls!? where!?!?)

Isnt it funny how you spot little things or how they crop up now and again.

I was listening to an old school hardcore, breakbeat and jungle mix from around the 1991-1993 era and up popped the CLASSIC Renegade Snares by Omni Trio.

I did a little search on Discogs and to my amazement the guy that produced that masterpiece is from the place where I live, Hertford! He even ran a drum & bass shop in Hertford during the early 90's......well f*** me backwards! didnt even realise :D

Another thing is, as some of you know I have an "interesting" taste in music, some of which is gabber music.....I got in to gabber when I went on holiday to Italy and got hooked on it.... little did I know that one of the most well known gabber record shops in Europe was run by a guy from his house in the same town as me.....well f*** a duck!

I just love how all these little things crop up, hehe!

Any funny s*** like that happen for you guys?

I was listening to an old school hardcore, breakbeat and jungle mix from around the 1991-1993 era and up popped the CLASSIC Renegade Snares by Omni Trio.

Hey mate id love a copy of this mix! I had loads of jungle mixes from this eara but my bro chucked them out when he moved out!!! would be cool to hear some old Rat er Tat Tat beats again!

Archived