Pics from Jules Halloween Night -Cork

KSheehan

lol, ive seen them cd's before!! 8-)

Sum fuzzy pics but quality none the less KR, wikkedi nthe dj booth with jules aint it!

Did u introduce who u were etc? I think a review of the night is in order!!

LOL im far too lazy to do a detailed report lol. . But heres a small one, so jules stuck me on the guestlist to start with.. When I got into the club with my mates jules was already on, playing Abel Ramos - Electro Fun (KSYSTEM) then he played RICKSICK (love that choon) i was rambling rnd for a while and couldnt get to the DJ box as it was swamped with people. I was dancin in the crowd for a while and my new choon came on.. I made it through all the people and got jules' attention and luckily he remembered me an let me up beside him :lol: A few tracks later he played TICK MODE and the power cut off in the middle :cry: , then when it came bck on he put on UNIVERSAL BLACKOUT, went down a TREAT! Saw on jules' cds too a new choon from him 'MASTER BREAKER' love the title :lol: ill upload a clearer picture of his cds so you can see! And i must put up some videos too! Was a top night doh, it was Jules' 1st time in Cork which is also the city his Dad was born in!

Archived