Cosmic Illusion - Mixed by Aza

Aza

To celebrate the launch of my up & coming site (http://www.azamusic.co.uk), I've whipped up this special mix. Just uploaded it now for you guys mainly so maybe you can listen over the weekend - friday is here :) Please leave feedback if you can - thanks everyone :thumbsup: 8-)

Big up to Dormouse, Noff and Mr G for some great tunage, thought id offer a little support (if it helps..:))

[url=http://www.azamusic.co.uk/mixes/cosmic_illusion/cosmic_illusion-mixed_by_aza.mp3]Right click > save target as...

'Cosmic Illusion - Mixed by Aza'

1. Marco V - Any Better, Or? [Maelstrom]

2. Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars (Karl G Remix) [White Label]

3. Dormouse vs Fabio Stein - Obstruction (Noff Remix) [Wavedata]

4. Alex MORPH vs Rank 1 - A Life Less Ordinary [MOS]

5. Fred Baker vs Greg Nash - Solar Eclipse [2Play]

6. Team SR - Leaving London (T4l Remix) [Five AM]

7. Insigma - Open Our Eyes (Sean Tyas No Piano Remix) [ATCR]

8. Starlet - Reflections [Monster Sampler Series]

9. Orkidea - Beautiful (Alt + F4 Remix) [sential]

10. Substate - Horizon (Kai Del Noi Remix) [White Label]

11. Odyssee - 2Morrow [First Second]

12. 4 Strings - Mainline (4 Turntables Remix) [Liquid]

13. Tillmann Uhrmacher - The Pride In Your Eyes (Om Nama Shiva) (Martin Roth Remix) [Vandit]

14. Beats of Genesis vs. Legend B - Lost In Love 2K6 (Sean Tyas Mix) [Thrust Groove]

15. Judge Jules - Requiem For Rascals [Maelstrom]

I've downloaded this set as well but haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.

BTW.

I had major problems on this messageboard last night as it wouldn't "refresh" and so l logged out and closed down my computer. When l got back on the site again (a few hours later) the same "user names" were listed as before with the same topics indicating that they were unread when in fact l had read them prevously. Also the date and time was 4th Nov when it was 3rd Nov. Very odd.

I tried first thing this morning at 5am before l went to work and the same "user names" were there. :lol:

I'm pleased to say there doesn't appear to be a problem anymore. However the date and time of my last posting (before l went to bed last night) now reads Nov 4th 5.27am. :?

BTW.

I had major problems on this messageboard last night as it wouldn't "refresh" and so l logged out and closed down my computer.  When l got back on the site again (a few hours later) the same "user names" were listed as before with the same topics indicating that they were unread when in fact l had read them prevously. Also the date and time was 4th Nov when it was 3rd Nov.  Very odd.

I tried first thing this morning at 5am before l went to work and the same "user names" were there.  :lol:  

I'm pleased to say there doesn't appear to be a problem anymore. However the date and time of my last posting (before l went to bed last night) now reads Nov 4th 5.27am. :?

That happened to me yesterday afternoon.

BTW.

I had major problems on this messageboard last night as it wouldn't "refresh" and so l logged out and closed down my computer.  When l got back on the site again (a few hours later) the same "user names" were listed as before with the same topics indicating that they were unread when in fact l had read them prevously. Also the date and time was 4th Nov when it was 3rd Nov.  Very odd.

I tried first thing this morning at 5am before l went to work and the same "user names" were there.  :lol:  

That happened to me yesterday afternoon.

I'm not absolutely certain, but I think this is possibly my fault, messing with the server times for the board to reflect the recent clock changes... my apologies. I have reset this so please change your clock times for this board individually by going to My Profile > Timezone and selecting GMT.

Let's get this thread back to Aza's mix :) :arrow:

KR

I'm not absolutely certain, but I think this is possibly my fault, messing with the server times for the board to reflect the recent clock changes... my apologies. I have reset this so please change your clock times for this board individually by going to My Profile > Timezone and selecting GMT.

Let's get this thread back to Aza's mix :)  :arrow:  

KR

KR - your fired! :wink: :lol:

Archived