Galaxy Fm NuBreed This Thurs 14th Dec

HI Il be doing Galaxy Fm NuBreed this thurs 14th of Dec from 11pm with Riley & Durrant

You can tune in via www.galaxyfm.co.uk or on sky digital chanel 0171

Unfortunately its on too late for me as have to be up at 4.45am to go to work. :x :cry:

Unfortunately its on too late for me as have to be up at 4.45am to go to work. :x  :cry:

Dint know that time of the morning existied - how do you manage?

I am absolutely terrible for early mornings, probably even worse lately :(

Nothing to brag about, need to buck up me ideas as the job hunting scene ever approaches :(

I don't know how l do it either :shock: However it has just become a way of life and l've just got use to it.

During the summer months it is a really lovely driving to work as the roads are virtually empty at 5.50am. As l come over the hill l look to my right and see St Michael's Mount in all its splender which is an awesome sight at that time of the morning especially when the sun is shining on the sea. I always have Judge Jules blasting out his Sat night sounds from my car stereo so for me its a great way to start the day and l ALWAYS walk through the door with a big smile on my face. :lol:

However have to admit that by Sat afternoon l'm usually feeling pretty tired and if l'm going out Sat evening l have to have a short nap as l also work on Sundays. My day off is on Mondays.

Archived