DJ Lessons

bigsteve

I don't know of anyone that's subscribed to anything like that, i don't think they'd be much good to anyone anyway unless they wanted to learn complex scratching & looping techniques.

Most of the fun when starting DJing is learning how to mix, everyone has their own style, if people just started going to stuff like this then it'd be DJing by numbers.

All anyone needs to know is the very basics of Djing then just get started, it's way more fun doing it that way anyway imo

I dont think that Dj mixing lessons will be any good tbh mate. You learn through practice and get to create your own style through this. However i feel that lessons on making music and the production side of things is a very good thing, i havnt experienced it yet but im sure i will be in the coming months.

Yeah, I taught myself will a bit of help from a book. My opinion is that if you have to go to lessons to learn, you haven't got the feeling for the music in you.

I was just interested to know what the lessons are like. Like Bjorn said, it must be very difficult in a room where there's loads of people bashing tunes out. How will you have any chance of beat matching?

Not cheap either

Archived