My New Residency!

Bjorn

Got some wikked news today, the night i have been playing at for months has now moved into the biggest club in Derby - Red. We will be hosting one of the rooms monthly, this club has had a recent refurb, with the main room run by 'Perfect Motion' a house night, which has already seen acts such as FC Kahuna & James Talk and is scheduled to have D.Ramirez & Plump Dj's playing soon.

I am to be made monthly resident, with my residency kicking off on NYE!!

Full on trance room upstairs, no more electro fairy crap!

Would have been playing boxing day too, but we are all off to crasher and tickets are already bought so shall miss that one!

Really chuffed really, and to top it all, the previous venue management have contacted me to ask if i will play a monthly residency again at another new night there!

Thought i'd let u guys know as im always interested to know what u lot are all upto in the land of Dj'ing! :D

Congratutations, very happy for you.  What a great start to the New Year.

My question is what tune are you gonna play at midnight. :?:

ah i don't know what time im playing yet!

I have a couple in mind tho 8-)

• 2 weeks later...

just to let everyone know this went off really smoothly, my set went really well i was very happy with it, just wasn't that busy in our room. But it has a lot of potential i feel, good atmosphere!

Played my set 10-12, then went on a bit of a wonder, saw a couple of the other dj's in there and had a chat etc. Was then truly mullered by about 2am and the next thing i knew i was stood in the dj booth in the main room trying to help fix one of the cdj1000's which had suffered water damage from a drip above the booth... (how dangerous) and lo & behold, cos the owners are so tight there was no spare, so dave who was playing had to use his few vinyl that he (luckily) had brought along... was quite funny.

We all (about 15) of us ended up back at our mates house for an after party and didn't to bed till about 12 midday....how crap i felt i nthe afternoon, 6 of us then went to Sheffield and went to crasher classics! What a night that was too.... cue another topic..

Another hting that made me chuckle was when i checked my wallet upon getting home... I went out with about £40, when ichecked it i had £105 in there, lol - who ses new years eves are expensive!

P.S. Photos of this night will follow, waiting for Higgzy to get em sorted, i ave a s*** load too but they are on my missus camera which is in Derby - doh.

Quality night all together tho..

Archived