Bjorn

Ok, so the line-up was...

Judge Jules

Sander Van Doorn

Eddie Halliwell

John O'Callaghan

Matt Hardwick

Riley & Durrant

Probably the best crasher i have been to!!!

We all got dressed up in cricket whites for a laugh, and we bought a miniture cricket set to take with us, lets just say the dj's loved it, haha!!

Had a pre-party round a mates flat in sheffield with a good mix session to get us all i nthe mood, headed to a bar then into crasher for 11.30 to bump straight into Eddie, said he was gonna 'bosh it out' :D

Grabbed a beer and headed straight for the dancefloor where we stayed for hours!!!

Eddie came on to smash it out good and proper with sum wikked scratching too 8-) . Can't really remember anything he played tbh, altho i did know a lot of them, the memory is hazy!

Hardwick was on next 1-3 (peak time set which tbh i was not looking forward tbh as i always see mto find Matt a bit bland..) but he played a fantastic set, including Good For Me which had us singing well!

Jules came next, and he played a wikked wikked set, dropped Krowd Killaz, Electro State, Cherry Whip, The Space We Are...and a lot more, haha, memory was so bad!

Mid-way thru his set we passed jules the 'bat' which we already handed to eddie & hardwick, check out jules giving me a quality pose :lol: - he wrote 'ashes to ashes' on it and signed it!

ca813252-bc0d-4494-bdf6-951bf8dfc018.jpg

Sander was on next, eagerly awaited by me, and he proper impressed. Jules has wierdly slowed the BPM right down to about 135 towards the end of his set, for Sander to come on and bosh it straight back up again!!

Dropped loads of fantastic tunes including: Direckt Dizco, Control Freak, A Tech mix of 'Pump Up The Jam' either his own or Maor Levi's.

Finished on his booty of the Artic Monkeys, and then played Richard Durands remix of Lethal Industry as the one more tune!

We stumbled out of crasher and back to our mates flat to carry on the party and in fact did not sleep till wed night, lol!

Really really good night with the white theme, it was good to see how much effort people had made, good effort crasher!

rest of my pics are here: http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/sheffield/gat...ry-160630/paged

The next crasher line-up looks a bit interesting..

Great report Bjorn. An excellent idea with the cricket whites. You guys would probably do a better job in Oz than the guys out there just now. Add to the team Judge Jules (just look at his technique in the photo :wink:) and I'd say the Urn would be coming back to England :D

It was a good night, one of the best crashers.

Riley & Durrant played better than they have recently (less electro), John O Callaghan played a wicked hour and Halliwell and Hardwick were quality. Hardwick played the set of the night.

Jules played a good first hour but slowed it down for SvD who played a terrible set. I really don't see what people's fascination with him is. Good producer, stick to what your good at Sander!

The music itself was ear deafening. Definitely taking my ear plugs out to the Dawn Chorus!

Glad to hear Hardwick's found some form lately - I've only ever seen him play one really good set and since then he's played the most boring trance records possible

oh yeah, Day One, Summerscape, Innerpeace, The Pride In Your Eyes, proper mint tunes.

Sander played a few good tunes, but mainly just noise. again.

the sound was fkn terrible, my ears were hurting for the next 2 days....sort it out crasher

everyone i went with will agree with this. literally screaming down peoples ears to make ourselves heard is another reason i think.

Prolonged exposure to sound like that is exceptionally dangerous! There's no shame in sorting out some ear protection... you're right Bjorn with those highs being too loud... Puretone and UltimateEar do some great discreet ear protection; Above & Beyond have their own designs too (available at Anjunabeats). Failing that those cheapo sponge ones you get for a quid at the chemist's I guess are better than nothing! :D

When your ears start ringing the next day you know they are damaged and they are telling you they're not happy. Best medicine for them is absolute silence for them as long as possible - like any other organ in the body, they need to rest sometimes a24.gif

Archived